最爱午后红茶

弱小自卑的彼得

日期图标
2023-04-25
蜘蛛网(Spider web)

电影以主角彼得的一段引言开始:

  • Peter: Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if some body told you I was just an average guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.
    彼得:我是谁?你真的想知道?胆小鬼千万别听我的故事,如果有人说这是个快乐的故事... 而我也只是个平凡、而且无忧无虑的人... 那你就被骗了。
  • Peter: But let me assure you, this, like any story worth telling... is all about a girl. That girl. The girl next door. Mary Jane Watson. The woman I've loved since before I liked girls.
    彼得:但我向你保证,这就跟其他精彩故事一样... 全是为了一个女孩,就是她,邻家的女孩,玛丽珍·华森。我从小就爱她。

接着以一个非常令人悲伤的画面正式开始电影:

心碎(Heart broken)
吃面包(Eat bread)
  • I'd like to tell you that's me next to her. Aw, heck, I'd even take him.
    我很想说,坐在她身边的那个人就是我。唉,能当他(吃面包那个)也不错。

以下是彼得未能赶上校车的场景:

  • Peter: Hey! Stop the bus! Tell him to stop! Please!
    彼得:喂!停车!拜托你(面包小哥),叫他(司机)停车!
  • M.J.: Stop! He's been chasing us since Woodhaven.
    玛丽珍:快停车!他一路在追我们。
  • Extra: Catch a cab, Parker!
    群演:去叫计程车啦!帕克!

最终司机还是停车了,彼得上车后:

  • Peter: Thank you. I'm sorry I'm late.
    彼得:谢了(对司机说),抱歉我迟到了。
  • Extra: What a geek!
    群演:他真笨啊!
  • Female Extra: Don't even think about it.
    女群演:你想都别想(因为这时彼得想坐她旁边的空座位)。
  • Extra: You're so lame, Parker.
    群演:你真差劲,帕克。
  • Extra: Would you date him?
    群演:你(玛丽珍)会跟他(彼得)约会吗?

彼得在校车上被一顿戏弄后,来到了科学中心:

老师发言(Teacher talk)
  • Teacher: Midtown High seniors. No wandering. Proceed direct .. Knock it off. Remember, it is a privilege to be here. We're guests of Columbia University's Science Department. So behave accordingly. Let's not have a repeat of our trip to the planetarium. Come on, stay together. Proceed up the steps and into the building.
    老师:中城中学高三生。别乱跑,直走到...别闹了(这会有学生玩小球扔到老师了)。记住,这是个难得的机会。我们是哥伦比亚大学科学中心的客人。大家乖乖守规矩。别像上次在天文馆一样,给我捅娄子。同学们,别走散了。大家一起走进去。
  • M.J.: Where were you?
    玛丽珍:你去哪了?(对她刚从远处走来的女同学说)
  • M.J.'s Friend: Checking out the library.
    玛丽珍同学:去看图书馆。
  • M.J.: Looking at the books?
    玛丽珍:去看书啊?
  • M.J.'s Friend: Yeah, right.
    玛丽珍同学:是啊,真的啊。

彼得同学兼老朋友哈利坐着他爸爸诺曼·奥斯本(Norman Osborn)的豪车出场了:

劳斯莱斯(Rolls)
  • Harry: Can we drive around the corner?
    哈利:我们可以绕到角落去吗?
  • Osborn: Why? The entrance is right there.
    奥斯本:为什么?入口就在那里。
  • Harry: Dad, this is public school. I can't show up in a Rolls.
    哈利:爸,他们是公立高中,我不能坐劳斯莱斯。
  • Osborn: I should trade my car for a Jetta...because you flunked out of private school?
    奥斯本:因为你被私立中学退学...我就该换辆金龟车吗?
  • Harry: It wasn't for me.
    哈利:那不适合我。
  • Osborn: Of course it was. Don't ever be ashamed of who you are.
    奥斯本:当然适合你。千万别以自己为耻。
  • Harry: I'm not ashamed of who I am. It's just...
    哈利:我才没有。只是...
  • Osborn: Just what, Harry?
    奥斯本:只是什么,哈利?
  • Harry: Forget it.
    哈利:算了。

哈利下车后遇到了彼得:

送背包(Give backpack)
  • Harry: Pete!
    哈利:彼得!
  • Peter: Hi, Harry.
    彼得:嗨,哈利。
  • Harry: Hey, man. What's up?
    哈利:嗨,你好吗?
  • Osborn: Harry, Won't you be needing this?
    奥斯本:哈利,你不带背包吗?(奥斯本下车给哈利送背包,触成彼得与奥斯本的第一次相遇)
  • Harry: Thanks. This is my father, Norman Osborn.
    哈利:谢了。这是我爸诺曼·奥斯本(转头对彼得说)。
  • Osborn: I've heard so much about you.
    奥斯本:久仰大名(对彼得说)。
  • Peter: It's an honor, sir.
    彼得:幸会。
  • Osborn: Harry says you're a science whiz. I'm something of a scientist myself.
    奥斯本:哈利说你对科学颇有研究。我也算是科学家。
  • Peter: I read your research on nanotechnology. Brilliant.
    彼得:我读过您纳米科学的研究报告,真的很棒。
  • Osborn: You understood it?
    奥斯本:你看得懂吗?(略感惊讶)
  • Peter: Yes, I wrote a paper on it.
    彼得:当然,我写了份报告。
  • Osborn: Impressive. Your parents must be very pround.
    奥斯本:真令人钦佩,你爸妈一定以你为傲。
  • Peter: I live with my aunt and uncle.
    彼得:我和叔叔婶婶住。
  • Teacher: Hey, you two! Let's move!
    老师:你们两个,我们走吧!
  • Peter: Nice to meet you.
    彼得:幸会了。(跟奥斯本道别)
  • Osborn: Hope to see you again.
    奥斯本:希望能再见面。(随即离开)
  • Peter: He doesn't seem so bad.
    彼得:你爸爸人很好(对哈利说)。
  • Harry: Not if you're a genius. I think he wants to adopt you.
    哈利:因为你是个天才。我看他很想领养你。

进入科学中心后:

科学中心(Science department)
  • Guide: There are over 32,000 known species of spider in the world. They're in the order Araneae, divided into three suborders...Arachnids from all three groups possess...varying strengths to help them search for food.
    解说员:世上有三万两千多种蜘蛛。蜘蛛目之下分为三亚目...所有这些蜘蛛拥有不同的能力...帮助它们觅食。
  • Peter: That's amazing! This is the most advanced electron microscope on the East Coast. It's unreal.
    彼得:好棒啊!这是西岸最先进的电子显微镜,真不敢相信。(指着一个显微镜对哈利说)
  • Guide: For example, the Delena spider, family Sparassidae...has the ability to jump to catch its prey.
    解说员:例如这一种澳洲产的蜘蛛...它有跳跃的能力去捕食猎物。
  • Peter: For the school paper?
    彼得:我能帮校刊拍一张吗?(向解说员请求拍照,解说员点头同意了,但是被旁边找茬的群演故意碰了一下没拍成功)
  • Guide: Next, we have the net web spider, family Filistatidae...genus Kukulcania. Spins a funnel-shaped web whose strands have a tensile strength...proportionately equal to the high-tension wires used in bridges.
    解说员:这是古库基亚属的...非里特帝科的结网蜘蛛。它能结出几乎跟...建筑用钢索一样强韧的漏斗状蜘蛛网。
  • Harry: Leave him alone.
    哈利:离他远一点。(看见群演又故意找彼得茬,哈利对他发出警告)
  • Extra: Or what?
    群演:不然会怎样?
  • Extra2: Or his father will fire your father.
    群演 2:不然他爸爸会炒你爸爸的鱿鱼(另一个群演嘲讽着附和)。
  • Extra2: What's Daddy gonna do? Sue me?
    群演 2:你爸爸能怎样?告我吗?(拽着哈利衣服讽刺道)
  • Teacher: What is going on? The next person who talks will fail this course.
    老师:怎么回事?谁再说话我就当掉谁。(老师听到吵闹跑出来警告)
  • Guide: This spider...hunts using reflexes with nerve-conduction velocity so fast...that some researchers believe it borders on precognition. An early awareness of danger.
    解说员:这种蜘蛛利用...反射动作猎食,它的反射神经反应非常快...很多研究员认为它们有预知能力。能提早知道危险。
  • Peter: Jerks.
    彼得:怪人。(看老师走后,对哈利说)
  • Guide: A spider-sense.
    解说员:蜘蛛第六感。
  • Harry: Hey, look at that spider.
    哈利:你看那只蜘蛛。(指着一只蜘蛛跟彼得说)
  • Peter: Some spiders changs colors to blend into their environment. It's a defense mechanism.
    彼得:有些蜘蛛会随着环境变色。这是一种防御机制。
  • Harry: Peter, what makes you think I'd want to know that?
    哈利:拜托,谁想知道这些?(说完继续往前走)
  • Peter: Who wouldn't
    彼得:谁不想呢?(跟上去追问,到这也能看出彼得是学霸型,哈利是学渣型)
  • Guide: Over five painstaking years, Columbia's research facility...
    解说员:这五年来哥大基因研究中...
  • Harry: You gonna talk to her now?
    哈利:你要去找她聊天?(哈利看到了远处的玛丽珍,对彼得说)
  • Peter: Oh, no. Come on. You talk to her.
    彼得:不要,你去吧,(还是太腼腆了~)
  • Guide: With these DNA blueprints, we have begun what was once thought impossible.
    解说员:有了这些 DNA 蓝图,以前不可能的都变成可能。
  • M.J.: Disgusting.
    玛丽珍:好恶心。(哈利却之不恭,走到玛丽珍旁边就听她看着一只蜘蛛样品说道)
  • Harry: Yeah, hateful little things.
    哈利:是啊,真恶心。(哈利也附和道)
  • M.J.: I love them!
    玛丽珍:我喜欢!(玛丽珍看了一眼哈利又笑着说)
  • Harry: Yeah, me too. You know, spider can change their color...to blend into their environment.
    哈利:对呀,我也是。你知道,蜘蛛能改变颜色...以融入自然环境。(心机阿,现学现用)
  • M.J.: Really?
    玛丽珍:真的吗?
  • Harry: Yeah, it's a defense mechanism.
    哈利:那是一种防御机制。
  • M.J.: Cool.
    玛丽珍:真酷。
  • Guide: Transfer RNA to encode an entirely new genome...combining the genetic information from all three...into these 15 genetically designed super-spiders.
    解说员:利用合成核糖核酸,制造全新基因组...跟三种蜘蛛的基因混在一起...放入这 15 只超级蜘蛛。
  • M.J.: There's 14.
    玛丽珍:只有 14 只。(玛丽珍数了一下说到)
  • Guide: I beg your pardon?
    解说员:你说什么?
  • M.J.: One's missing.
    玛丽珍:有一只不见了?
  • Guide: I guess the researchers are working on that one.
    解说员:我猜研究人员正在替它做实验。(解说员看了一下确实是少了一只)
  • Harry: Do you know that this is the largest electron microscope on the East Coast?
    哈利:你知道这是西岸最大的电子显微镜吗?(指着刚才彼得跟他说的显微镜对玛丽珍说)
  • Teacher: You were talking throughout that woman's entire presentation. Let's talk about listening. I don't know what it's like at those fancy private schools...but at Midtown High...
    老师:她在介绍时,你一直唠叨个不停。让我们讨论一下倾听吧。我不知道在私立学校是怎么样的...但在中城中学...(老师不知道从哪闪出来,对哈利责骂道,并带走了他)

犹豫了几秒,彼得还是鼓起勇气找了个借口上前搭讪:

给玛丽珍拍照(M.J. photo)
  • Peter: Hey, Could I take your picture? I need one with a student in it.
    彼得:能拍张照片吗?我要拍一张有学生的。
  • M.J.: Sure.
    玛丽珍:当然可以。(玛丽珍表示很乐意)
  • Peter: Great.
    彼得:太好了。
  • M.J.: Where do you want me? Over here?
    玛丽珍:你要我站哪儿?这儿吗?
  • Peter: Yeah, that's great!
    彼得:好啊!
  • M.J.: Don't make me look ugly.
    玛丽珍:别把我拍得太难看。(玛丽珍打趣道)
  • Peter: That's impossible.
    彼得:怎么可能。
  • Peter: Perfect.
    彼得:太完美了。(立马拍了一张)
  • M.J.: Is that good?
    玛丽珍:很好吗?
  • Peter: Great. That's great.
    彼得:太棒了。太棒了。(一顿狂拍)
  • M.J.'s Friend: M.J., let's go!
    玛丽珍同学:玛丽珍,我们走吧。(玛丽珍的同学在远处对她说,玛丽珍听到后走了过去)
  • Peter: Wait. Thanks!
    彼得:等一下...谢了!

就在此时彼得被失踪的那只蜘蛛咬伤:

被蜘蛛咬伤(Spider bite)
伤口(Bite wound)
  • Harry: Parker, let's do it.
    哈利:帕克,走吧。(彼得应了一声跟了过去,也没太注意伤口)
* 未经同意不得转载。