最爱午后红茶

班叔之死

日期图标
2023-05-16
争吵

彼得透过窗外看见邻居玛丽珍在跟家人吵架:

  • M.J.'s Father: Is she back with the beer yet?
    玛丽珍父亲:她啤酒买回来了吗?
  • M.J.: What?
    玛丽珍:什么?
  • M.J.'s Father: Bring me some beer.
    玛丽珍父亲:我要啤酒。
  • M.J.: Get up off your ass.
    玛丽珍:你自己去买。
  • M.J.'s Father: I paid for beer...
    玛丽珍父亲:我可是付了钱。。。
  • M.J.: Stop yelling.
    玛丽珍:不要叫。
  • M.J.'s Father: You're as stupid as your mother.
    玛丽珍父亲:你跟你妈一样蠢。(玛丽珍受不了了,准备摔门而出)
  • M.J.'s Father: Where you going? The dishes aren't done. Somebody's gotta do dishes.
    玛丽珍父亲:你要去哪儿?你没洗盘子,盘子总要有人洗。
  • M.J.: Why don't you do them?
    玛丽珍:你为什么不自己洗?
  • M.J.'s Father: Get in here and do the dishes!
    玛丽珍父亲:给我过来洗盘子!
  • M.J.: You do them. They're yours, anyway. I'm going out!
    玛丽珍:你自己吃的自己洗。我要出去!(说完摔门而出)

出门刚好碰到倒垃圾的彼得:

倒垃圾
  • M.J.: Were you listening to that?
    玛丽珍:你都听到了吗?
  • Peter: No. Well, I heard, but I was just taking out the trash.
    彼得:没有。嗯,我听到了,但我只是在倒垃圾。
  • M.J.: I guess you can always hear us.
    玛丽珍:我猜你都听到了。
  • Peter: Everybody shouts.
    彼得:每个人都大吼大叫。
  • M.J.: Your aunt an uncle don't.
    玛丽珍:你叔叔婶婶就不会。
  • Peter: Oh, they can scream pretty good sometimes.
    彼得:喔,他们有时也吼得蛮大声的。
  • Peter: Listen, M.J., about today at school with Flash...
    彼得:今天在学校跟费许的事。。。
  • M.J.: You really freaked us out.
    玛丽珍:你吓死我们了。
  • Peter: I'm sorry. Is he okay?
    彼得:对不起,她没事吧?
  • M.J.: He's just happy you didn't give him a black eye for graduation.
    玛丽珍:他很高兴你没有给他一个黑眼圈。
  • M.J.: So where are you going after you graduate?
    玛丽珍:你毕业后要去哪儿?
  • Peter: I wanna move into the city. And, hopefully, get a job as a photographer. Work my way through college. What about you?
    彼得:我要搬进城里。希望能当个摄影师。一边工作,一边上大学。你呢?
  • M.J.: Headed for the city too. Can't wait to get out of here. I wanna...
    玛丽珍:我也要进城。我等不及要离开这儿。我想要。。。
  • Peter: What? No, come on. Try me.
    彼得:什么?说来听听嘛。
  • M.J.: I wanna...act...on-stage.
    玛丽珍:我想要。。。在舞台上。。。演戏。
  • Peter: Really? Oh that's perfect. You were awesome in all the school plays.
    彼得:真的吗?太好了。你在学校话剧演出中都很出色。
  • M.J.: Really?
    玛丽珍:真的吗?(显得非常高兴)
  • Peter: Yeath. I cried like a baby when you played Cinderella.
    彼得:真的。你演灰姑娘时,我哭得一塌糊涂。
  • M.J.: Peter, that was first grade.
    玛丽珍:彼得,那是一年级的事了。
  • Peter: Well...even so. Sometimes...you know people. You can just see what's coming.
    彼得:恩。。。你还是很棒。有时候。。。可以看得出来。你知道他们以后会做什么。
  • M.J.: What do you see coming for you?
    玛丽珍:你会做什么?
  • Peter: I don't know. Whatever it is, it's something I never felt before.
    彼得:我不知道。不管是什么,是我从未感觉过的。
  • M.J.: And what for me?
    玛丽珍:那我呢?
  • Peter: For you? You're gonna light up Broadway.
    彼得:你?你会成为大明星。(直译是:你会点亮百老汇的)
  • M.J.: You know...you're taller than you look.
    玛丽珍:你知道吗?你比实际上看起来高。
  • Peter: I hunch.
    彼得:我驼背。
  • M.J.: Don't
    玛丽珍:不要再驼背了。
  • Flash: Hey, M.J.! Come take a ride in my new birthday present. Come on.
    费许:玛丽珍!来试坐我的生日礼物。来吧。(此时费许驾车从小巷经过)
  • M.J.: I gotta go.
    玛丽珍:我得走了。
  • Peter: Bye.
    彼得:再见。
  • M.J.: Oh, my God, it's gorgeous!
    玛丽珍:天啊,好漂亮!(转向费许的方向,看着他的新车)
  • Flash: Yeah, right. Look at it! Hop in.
    费许:对啊。看看它!上车吧。
  • M.J.: Oh, my God! What a cool car!
    玛丽珍:天啊,好酷的车。
  • Flash: Pretty tight, huh? Wait till you hear the sound system. Hey, don't scratch the leather.
    费许:不错吧。等一下听听他的音响。嘿,别刮到皮垫。(说完驱车离去)
  • Peter: Cool car.
    彼得:酷车。(看着他们背影)

彼得继续熟悉新技能,摔坏了家里很多东西:

练习技能(Practice skill)
  • May: What's going on in there?
    梅姨:你在干什么。(梅姨听到彼得房间声响,敲门问道)
  • Peter: I'm exercising. I'm not dressed, Aunt May.
    彼得:我在健身,我没穿衣服。(不想让梅姨知道)
  • May: Well, you're acting so strangely, Peter.
    梅姨:你最近怪怪的。(说完离开了)
  • Peter: Okay. Thanks.
    彼得:好啦,谢谢了。
  • Ben: Something's wrong. Maybe he's too embarrassed to tell me. Maybe I'm too embarrassed to ask him. I just don't know anymore.
    班叔:他一定有烦恼,他可能不好意思说。我也不好意思问。我该怎么办?(大厅里班叔跟梅姨谈话)
  • Peter: I'm going to the library. See you later.
    彼得:我要去图书馆,再见。(此时彼得下楼了,正准备出门)
  • Ben: Wait. I'll drive you there.
    班叔:等等,我载你去。(想借机跟彼得聊聊)
  • Peter: I'll take the train.
    彼得:不用了,我坐地铁。
  • Ben: No, I need the exercise. Go on. Go, go.
    班叔:我得去透透气,走吧。

已经到图书馆了:

跟班叔叔聊天
  • Peter: Thanks for the ride, Uncle Ben.
    彼得:多谢了,班叔叔。
  • Ben: Wait. We need to talk.
    班叔:等一下,我们得谈谈。
  • Peter: We can talk later.
    彼得:以后再谈吧。
  • Ben: Well, we can talk now. If you let me.
    班叔:如果你愿意,现在就谈。
  • Peter: What do we have to talk about? Why now?
    彼得:我们要谈什么?一定要现在吗?
  • Ben: We haven't talked for so long. May and I don't know who you are. You shirk your chores. You have all those weird experiments in your room. You start fights at school.
    班叔:我们好久没谈心了,我们都搞不懂你。你不肯做家务,在房间里做一些怪实验。你在学校里打架。
  • Peter: I told you I didn't start that fight.
    彼得:我说过不是我挑起的。
  • Ben: You sure finished it.
    班叔:你不是打赢了吗?
  • Peter: Was I supposed to run away?
    彼得:我应该逃跑吗?
  • Ben: No, you're not supposed to run away, but...You're changing. I went through exactly the same thing at your age.
    班叔:你不应该逃,只是。。。你在改变,在你这个年纪,我也曾经历过。
  • Peter: No. Not exactly.
    彼得:不,不太一样。
  • Ben: These are the years when a man changes...into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into.
    班叔:你在这几年的转变。。。将决定未来你是怎么样的一个人。小心别误入歧途。
  • Ben: This guy, Flash Thompson, he probably deserved what happened. But just because you can beat him up...doesn't give you the right to. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
    班叔:那个和你打架的人,也许是他活该。不过你打了他。。。不代表你就有权利去打。记住:能力愈大,责任愈重。
  • Peter: Are you afraid I'll become a criminal? Quit warrying about me, okay? Something's different. I'll figure it out. Stop lecturing.
    彼得:你怕我变成罪犯吗?别担心!事情不一样了,我自己会解决的,别跟我说教。(已经不耐烦了)
  • Ben: I don't mean to lecture or preach. And I know I'm not your father.
    班叔:我不想跟你说教,我也不是你父亲。
  • Peter: Then stop pretending to be!
    彼得:那就别假装你是!(开始吼叫起来了)
  • Ben: Right... I'll pick you up here at 10.
    班叔:对。。。我十点来接你。(无奈悲伤地点了点头)

待班叔走后,彼得转头去了地下擂台:

地下擂台
  • Extra: Bone Saw! Bone Saw! Bone Saw!
    群演:巨无霸:灾难之王。(对擂台上的大个呐喊)
  • Judge: One, two, three. That's it! Who's the man?
    裁判:1、2、3,结束。谁是第一名?(大个子又放倒了一个)
  • Commentator: Ladies and gentlemen...give it up for Bone Saw McGraw. For $3000...is there no one here man enough to stay in the ring...for three minutes with this titan of testosterone?
    解说员:各位。。。巨无霸麦奎格。奖金是三千元。。。谁有种上场跟巨无霸(这里直译是睾丸激素巨人~)。。。大战三分钟?
  • Commentator: Who? I know who. The Flying Dutchman!
    解说员:是谁呢?我知道是谁。飞天人!(直译是飞翔的荷兰人)
  • Examiner: Next.
    审查员:下一个。(审查员在后台筛选出场人)
  • Examiner: There's no featherweight division here. Next.
    审查员:这可没有轻量级的比赛,下一个。(轮到彼得的时候,审查员看到他很瘦小)
  • Peter: No, no. Sign me up.
    彼得:不,我要参加。
  • Examiner: Okay. You understand the NYWL is not responsible...for any injury you may and probably will sustain in said event? And you're participating under your own free will?
    审查员:好吧,你明白,你在这场比赛中受伤。。。纽约摔跤联盟绝不责任的吧?你是自愿参加?
  • Peter: Yes.
    彼得:是的。
  • Examiner: Down the hall to the ramp. May God be with you. Next.
    审查员:过去吧,愿主保佑你,下一个。
  • McGraw: Told you! Told you!
    麦奎格:告诉过你了!(擂台上,麦奎格又放倒了一个)
  • Judge: Winner!
    裁判:胜利者!(举起麦奎格的手)
  • McGraw: Next victim!
    麦奎格:下一个受害者!(非常高傲)
  • Commentator: Are you ready for more?
    解说员:大家还想看吗?
  • McGraw: Bone Saw is ready!
    麦奎格:巨无霸准备好了!(接过解说员的话筒)
  • Commentator: Will the next victim please enter the arena at this time? If he can withstand just three minutes in the cage with Bone Saw McGraw...the sum of $3000 will be paid to...
    解说员:下一个受害者请上场,好吗?如果他在笼子里撑得过三分钟。。。三千元奖金就会付给。。。
  • Commentator: What's your name, kid?
    解说员:你叫什么名字?(放下话筒低声对幕后的彼得说)
  • Peter: The Human Spider.
    彼得:人型蜘蛛。
  • Commentator: That's it? That's the best you got?
    解说员:什么?那是你想到的好名字?
  • Peter: Yeah.
    彼得:对。
  • Commentator: Oh, that sucks.
    解说员:差劲的名字。(我同意。。。)
  • Commentator: The sum of $3000 will be paid to...the terrifying, the deadly...the amazing Spider-Man!
    解说员:三千元奖金。。。就会付给恐怖的、致命的。。。惊人的。。。蜘蛛人!(拿起话筒接着对观众说)
  • Peter: It's "The Human Spider."
    彼得:是“人型蜘蛛”。(见解说员说错了名字,对幕后工作人员说)
  • Backroom Staff: Get out there.
    幕后员工:上场吧。(似乎没有打算纠正)
  • Peter: No, he got my name wrong.
    彼得:不,他叫错名字了。
  • Backroom Staff: Get out there. moron.
    幕后员工:上场吧。笨蛋。(说完一把将彼得推出去)

彼得走上擂台:

彼得出场擂台
  • Extra: Bone Saw will eat you up an spit you out. I hope you brought your mommy.
    群演:巨无霸会要你好看。你最好不要求饶。(大家见彼得出来了,对他嘲讽道)
  • Extra: We'll break you! You'll need someone to cry to. I'm gonna rip all eight of your feeble legs off one by one.
    群演:我们要拆烂你!你会需要某人去哭诉。我要把你的八只脚都扯下来。(继续嘲讽)
  • Extra: Oh, my God! Oh, my legs! Oh, God. I can't feel my legs.
    群演:天啊!我的腿!我的腿没感觉了!(此时上一名受害者被挑担抬出)
  • Extra: Kill! Kill! Kill!
    群演:杀杀杀!(场上的观众很激动)
  • Extra: Cage! Cage! Cage!
    群演:笼子!笼子!笼子!(擂台被笼子包围起来了)
  • Peter: Hello? Guys?
    彼得:嘿?(看见笼子后有点惊讶)
  • Commentator: Will the guards please lock the cage doors at this time?
    解说员:可以麻烦警卫把铁笼锁起来吗?
  • Peter: This is some kind of mistake. I didn't sign up for a cage match! Unlock the thing! Take the chain off!
    彼得:嘿,搞错了,我不是登记来做笼子打斗的。快把门打开!把铁链拿走!(有点慌)
  • McGraw: Hey, freak show! You're going nowhere. I got you for three minutes. Three minutes of playtime.
    麦奎格:小怪胎,你别想跑。我要跟你好好玩三分钟。跟你好好玩三分钟。(说完就扑了过去)
  • McGraw: What are you doing up there?
    麦奎格:你跑到上面干嘛?(扑了个空,因为彼得跳到笼子上面了)
  • Peter: Staying away from you. That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?
    彼得:离你远远的。你的衣服真可爱?你丈夫给你的吗?(开始调侃起来)
  • Extra: Finish him off!
    群演:把他解决掉!
  • Extra: Smash him! Hit him! Harder! Kick his spider ass! Hit him!
    群演:踩扁这只蜘蛛!打他!用力!用力揍他!打他!(麦奎格趁彼得没注意操其一块板凳一把砸到彼得头上,观众狂呼)
  • Judge: One, two, three! That's it! That's it! Winner!
    裁判:1、2、3!结束了!胜利者!(彼得吃过亏后很快扭转了局面把对手打趴)
  • Commentator: Ladies and gentleman, give it up for the new champion. Spider-Man!
    解说员:先生们女士们,新的胜利者:蜘蛛人!
  • Boss: Now get out of here.
    老板:快滚吧。(彼得在后台拿钱时,老板只是给了奖金的一小部分就让他滚)
  • Peter: A hundred bucks? The ad said 3000.
    彼得:一百元?广告说有三千的。
  • Boss: Well, check it again, webhead. It said three grand for three minutes. You pinned him in two. For that, I give you 100. You're lucky to get that.
    老板:再看一遍,猪头。三分钟三千元,你只花了两分钟。你有一百块就算走运了。
  • Peter: I need that money.
    彼得:我需要这笔钱。(有点生气了)
  • Boss: I missed the part where that's my problem.
    老板:这可不关我的事。

彼得无奈离开后,另一个人走了进来,把一个袋子甩老板桌上:

抢劫犯
  • Boss: Hey, what the hell?
    老板:嘿,干嘛?
  • Robber: Put the money in the bag.
    抢劫犯:把钱放到袋子里。(直接掏出了枪)
  • Robber: Hurry up!
    抢劫犯:快一点。(不久后,彼得正准备打开大门离去,听到背后有人叫)
  • Boss: Hey! He stole the gate!
    老板:有人抢钱!(抢劫犯得手后立即逃离,朝着彼得的方向冲)
  • Police: Stop that guy!
    警察:拦住她!(保安闻声出来,朝着彼得大声叫)
  • Boss: Stop him! He's got my money!
    老板:他抢了钱!拦住她!(老板也朝彼得大叫)
  • Robber: Thanks.
    抢劫犯:谢谢。(彼得没有阻拦,抢劫犯顺利逃掉,朝彼得道谢)
  • Police: What's wrong with you? You let him go! Cut him off and call the cops!
    警察:你干嘛把他放走!拦住他,快报警(保安赶过来后对彼得责备一句后连忙呼叫同伴)
  • Boss: You could've taken that guy apart. Now he'll get away.
    老板:你可以阻止他的,你却放他走。(老板也赶过来了)
  • Peter: I missed the part where that's my problem.
    彼得:这可不关我的事。(虽然很解气,但这句话却给彼得带来了很严重的后果)

彼得走在大街上看到一群人围在路上:

班叔之死
  • Extra: You gotta get back. I can't see. What happended?
    群演:后退一点,我看不到,发生了什么事?
  • Extra: Old dude, man.
    群演:一个老家伙。
  • Police: Come on, folks. Keep moving, please. Keep moving. Let's go!
    警察:拜托,让我过。。。(警察已经来了)
  • Police: What happened?
    警察:怎么了?
  • Extra: Someone got hurt.
    群演:有人受伤了。
  • Peter: Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse.
    彼得:借过,借过。。。。(已经有了一些不详的预感,慌忙挤了进去)
  • Police: Stay back. Stay back!
    警察:退后。退后!
  • Peter: That's my uncle!
    彼得:那是我叔叔!(终于看到了)
  • Peter: What happened?
    彼得:怎么回事?(看见班叔已经奄奄一息,扭头问周围的人)
  • Police: Carjacker. He's been shot. We just called the paramedics. They're on their way.
    警察:劫车,他被打了一枪。我们叫救护车了,他们正在路上。
  • Peter: Uncle Ben? Uncle Ben!
    彼得:班叔叔?班叔叔!(尝试交流)
  • Ben: Peter.
    班叔:彼得(睁眼看见彼得)
  • Peter: I'm here, Uncle Ben.
    彼得:我在这儿,班叔叔。(留下了眼泪)
  • Ben: Peter.
    班叔:彼得(说出了最后一句话就断气了)
  • Police: They got the shooter. He's headed south on Fifth. We got three cars in pursuit. All right, folks, Come on, move back.
    警察:他们看到凶手了,他往南跑向第五大道。三辆警车在追捕,各位,帮帮忙,退后。(彼得听到警察在交谈)

彼得也暗自跟着警察追过去:

彼得复仇
  • Police: Get a unit to the rear!
    警察:派一辆警车到后面。(抢劫犯的车被迫停在一栋旧建筑旁,弃车走进建筑里面,警察们跟着下车了)
  • Robber: Who's there?
    抢劫犯:什么人?(黑暗中明显感觉身边有人)
  • Robber: Don't hurt me. Give me a chance. Give me a chance!
    抢劫犯:别伤害我,给我一次机会。(下一个瞬间就被彼得放倒了)
  • Peter: What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? Did you? Answer me!
    彼得:你有给我叔叔机会吗?你有吗?回答我!(有点激动,一把抓住他,灯光下,彼得看清楚了这个人就是他当时放走的抢劫犯,万分懊恼)
  • Robber: See you.
    抢劫犯:再见。(趁彼得愣神,举枪准备把他干掉,彼得迅速反应过来折断抢劫犯的手,抢劫犯后退一步被脚下的钢管撂倒,从窗户掉下去,摔死了,算起来彼得并没有杀他)
  • Police: Freeze! We've got the place completely surrounded.
    警察:站住,你被团团包围了。(此时警察赶过来,灯照到彼得身上,彼得趁着黑暗离开了)

梅姨也从新闻中得知这一噩耗:

悲痛的梅姨
  • May: Oh, no. My God. Oh, no. Oh, my God. No!
    梅姨:天啊。喔,不,天啊!(见彼得回来了,悲痛交加)
* 未经同意不得转载。