最爱午后红茶

身份被识破,亲友陷入危机

日期图标
2023-06-15
奥斯本分裂对话

奥斯本分裂对话:

  • Phantom: Spider-Man is all but invincible. But Parker, we can destory him.
    幻象:蜘蛛人是战无不胜的。但是我们能毁了彼得。
  • Osborn: I can't.
    奥斯本:我办不到。(有点挣扎)
  • Phantom: Betrayal must not be countenanced. Parker must be educated.
    幻象:我绝不容许背叛的行为。一定要给他一点教训。(语气加重)
  • Osborn: What do I do?
    奥斯本:我该怎么做?
  • Phantom: Instruct him in the matters of loss and pain. Make him suffer. Make him wish he were dead.
    幻象:教教他什么是痛苦和失去。让他受苦,让他生不如死。
  • Osborn: Yes?
    奥斯本:然后呢?
  • Phantom: And then grant him wish.
    幻象:然后再杀了他。
  • Osborn: But how?
    奥斯本:怎么做?
  • Phantom: The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind.
    幻象:聪明人不会直接攻击敌人。
  • Osborn: Tell me how!
    奥斯本:快教我!(大声吼道,有点崩溃了)
  • Phantom: The heart. Osborn. First, we attack his heart.
    幻象:你要攻心。先向他的亲人下手。

梅姨看着班的照片祷告:

班叔的照片
  • May: Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses...as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us...
    梅姨:赐给我们今天的食物,原谅我们的过错。。。也让我们原谅别人的过错。别让我们受到诱惑,拯救我们。。。(梅姨正在屋内看着班的照片祷告,话没说完窗户就发生爆炸)
  • May: Deliver us!
    梅姨:拯救我们!(看到绿魔缓缓升起,梅姨过度惊吓)
  • Osborn: Finish it!
    奥斯本:快说完!(戏谑道)
  • May: From evil!
    梅姨:不受恶魔侵犯!(哭喊道)
  • Nurse: Two milligrams IV. Get the BP.
    护士:两毫克的静脉注射。去拿血压器来。(绿魔恐吓下梅姨就离开了,梅姨被人送到医院,彼得快速赶到医院)
  • Peter: Aunt May. Is she gonna be okay? What happended?
    彼得:梅姨怎么了?她没事吧?(询问医生)
  • Nurse: You have to leave.
    护士:请你出去。(把彼得推出病房)
  • Peter: What happended?
    彼得:怎么了?
  • May: Those eyes! Those horrible yellow eyes!
    梅姨:好可怕的双眼!可怕的黄色眼睛!(迷迷糊糊地说)
  • Peter: He knows who I am.
    彼得:他知道我是谁。(此时彼得意识到发生什么事了,感到非常惊讶)

次日玛丽珍去医院看望梅姨:

玛丽珍去医院看望梅姨
  • M.J.: Will she be okay?
    玛丽珍:她还好吗?
  • Peter: She'll be fine. She's been sleeping all day. Thanks for coming.
    彼得:她会没事的。她整天都在睡。谢谢你来探望她。
  • M.J.: Of course.
    玛丽珍:当然。
  • Peter: How are you? You okay about the other night?
    彼得:你还好吗?我是说那晚。
  • M.J.: Yeah, I'm fine. I just felt bad about leaving Aunt May.
    玛丽珍:我不该丢下梅姨。
  • Peter: Have you talked to Harry?
    彼得:你跟哈利谈过吗?
  • M.J.: He called me. I haven't called him back. The fact is...I'm in love with somebody else.
    玛丽珍:他打电话给我。我还没打回去。事实上。。。我爱上另一个人了。(有点犹豫地说)
  • Peter: You are?
    彼得:真的吗?
  • M.J.: At least I think I am. It's not the time to talk about it.
    玛丽珍:至少我认为是这样。现在谈不太好。
  • Peter: No. Go on. Would I know his name, this guy?
    彼得:不会的,说吧。他叫什么?
  • M.J.: You'll think I'm a little girl with a crush.
    玛丽珍:你一定觉得我很傻。(笑着说)
  • Peter: Trust me.
    彼得:尽管说吧。(大概已经猜到了)
  • M.J.: It's funny. He's saved my life twice, and I've never even seen his face.
    玛丽珍:很好笑。他救了我两次,我却没见过他的脸。
  • Peter: Oh. Him.
    彼得:原来是他。(面带微笑)
  • M.J.: You're laughing at me.
    玛丽珍:你在嘲笑我。(笑骂道)
  • Peter: No, I understand. He is extremely cool.
    彼得:没有,我知道,他真的很酷。
  • M.J.: But do you think it's true, all the terrible things they say?
    玛丽珍:你觉得他们说的那些坏事是真的吗?
  • Peter: Not Spider-Man, not a chance in the world. I know him a little bit. I'm sort of his unofficial photographer.
    彼得:不是,蜘蛛人绝不是坏人。我算是认识他。我是他非正式的摄影师。
  • M.J.: Has he mentioned me?
    玛丽珍:他提到过我吗?(追问道)
  • Peter: Yeah.
    彼得:有啊。
  • M.J.: What'd he say?
    玛丽珍:他怎么说?
  • Peter: I said...He asked me what I thought about you.
    彼得:我说。。。他问我觉得你怎么样?
  • M.J.: And what did you say?
    玛丽珍:你怎么说?
  • Peter: I said, "Spider-Man." I said, "The great thing about M.J....is...when you look in her eyes...and she's looking back in yours...everything feels...not quite normal. Because you feel...stronger...and weaker at the same time. You feel excited...and at the same time...terrified. The truth is, you don't know what you feel...except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've...reached the unreachable...and you weren't ready for it."
    彼得:我说:“蜘蛛人。。。”,我说:“玛丽珍大的优点。。。是。。。当你看着她的双眼。。。而她也注视着你。。。所有事情。。。都变得特别了。因为你会同时。。。感到更坚强。。。而同时也更软弱。你会感到兴奋。。。同时也会感到。。。害怕。你也不大清楚那是什么感觉。只知道你想成为什么样的人。就像是完成了。。。遥不可及的梦想。。。却一点也没有准备好。”(注视着玛丽珍说)
  • M.J.: You said that?
    玛丽珍:这是你说的?(也注视着彼得,笑问道)
  • Peter: Well, something like that.
    彼得:差不多是这样。(玛丽珍伸手握住彼得的手,恰好此时哈利推门而入看到了。。。)

哈利跟奥斯本诉苦:

哈利跟奥斯本诉苦
  • Harry: Dad? Dad, is that you?
    哈利:爸爸?爸爸,是你吗?(回家后听到楼上有些声响)
  • Osborn: What is it?
    奥斯本:怎么了?(从房间里走出来)
  • Harry: You were right about M.J. You're right about everything. She's in love with Peter.
    哈利:你没看错玛丽珍,你都说对了。她爱上彼得了。
  • Osborn: Parker?
    奥斯本:帕克?
  • Harry: Yeah.
    哈利:是。
  • Osborn: And how does he feel about her?
    奥斯本:他爱不爱她?
  • Harry: He's loved her since the 4th grade. He pretends like he doesn't, but there's no one Peter cares for more.
    哈利:他从四年级就喜欢她了。他假装没有,不过彼得根本没爱过其他人。。
  • Osborn: I'm so sorry. I haven't always been there for you, have I?
    奥斯本:我很抱歉。我都没有好好陪陪你。
  • Harry: You're busy. You're an important man. I understand.
    哈利:你很忙,你是重要人物,我了解。
  • Osborn: That's no excuse. I'm proud of you. I've lost sight of that somewhere. But I'll make it up to you. I'm going to rectify certain inequities.
    奥斯本:这不是接口。我为你感到骄傲。我不该冷落你,我会补偿你的。我要替你讨回公道。(走到哈利面前,拥抱住他)

梅姨醒了:

梅姨醒了
  • Osborn: Wake up, little spider.
    奥斯本:醒来,小蜘蛛。(梦到绿魔了,彼得从睡梦中惊醒)
  • May: Wake up.
    梅姨:醒来。(梅姨已经苏醒了,抚摸着彼得)
  • May: Go home, dear. You look awful.
    梅姨:回家吧,亲爱的。你看起来糟透了。(看彼得醒来,心疼道)
  • Peter: And you look beautiful.
    彼得:你看起来美极了。
  • May: Thank you.
    梅姨:谢谢。
  • Peter: I don't like to leave you here.
    彼得:我不想丢下你。
  • May: But I'm safe here.
    梅姨:我很安全。
  • Peter: Can I do anything for you?
    彼得:我能为你做什么吗?
  • May: You do too much. College, a job, all this time with me. You're not Superman, you know.
    梅姨:你做的够多了。半工半读还得陪我,你又不是超人。
  • May: A smile. Finally.
    梅姨:你终于笑了。(彼得听完后笑了)
  • May: Haven't seen one of those on your face since Mary Jane was here.
    梅姨:自从玛丽珍走了之后就没看你笑过了。
  • Peter: You were supposed to be asleep.
    彼得:你应该是睡着的。(知道梅姨偷听了~)
  • May: You know, you were about 6 years old when M.J.'s family moved in next door.
    梅姨:玛丽珍搬到隔壁你才六岁。
  • May: When she got out of the car, and you saw her for the first time...you grabbed me and said, "Aunt May, is that an angel?"
    梅姨:当她下车时,你一看到她。。。你就抓着我说:“梅婶,她是天使吗?”
  • Peter: Gee, did I say that?
    彼得:我这么说吗?
  • May: You sure did.
    梅姨:当然了。
  • Peter: Well, Harry's in love with her. She's still his girl.
    彼得:喔,可是哈利爱她。她仍是他的女友。(有些失落)
  • May: Well, isn't that up to her?
    梅姨:那不是她的决定吗?
  • Peter: She doesn't really know who I am.
    彼得:她并不了解我。
  • May: Because you won't let her. You're so mysterious all the time. Tell me, would it be so dangerous...to let Mary Jane know how much you care? Everybody else knows.
    梅姨:因为你不让她了解你。你总是这么神秘。告诉我,让她知道你有多喜欢她有什么关系呢?大家都看得出来。
  • Peter: I'll be right back.
    彼得:我马上回来。(突然意识道绿魔可能会伤害玛丽珍)
  • May: But...
    梅姨:但是。。。
  • Peter: Come on, pick up.
    彼得:快接啊。(马上在外面给玛丽珍打电话)
  • Peter: Hey, M.J.
    彼得:嗨,玛丽珍。
  • MSG: Sing your song at the beep.
    留言:听到哔声请留言。
  • Peter: M.J., it's Peter. You there? Hello? You there?
    彼得:玛丽珍,我是彼得,你在吗?喂?你在吗?
  • Peter: I'm just calling to check up on you. Will you call me when you get in?
    彼得:我想知道你好不好,给我回电,好吗?
  • Peter: All right, well...Don't...Don't go up any dark alleys.
    彼得:好吧,别。。。别走暗巷。
  • Peter: Hello?
    彼得:喂?(突然对面有人接听了)
  • Osborn: Can Spider-Man come out to play?
    奥斯本:蜘蛛人能出来玩吗?(最坏的事情发生了,是绿魔)
  • Peter: Where is she?
    彼得:她在哪儿?(咬牙切齿)

玛丽珍从昏迷中苏醒:

玛丽珍从昏迷中苏醒
  • Kids: What is that? That's cool!
    小孩们:那是什么?真酷!(一群在摩天轮的小孩看到绿魔飞过,还没有意识到危机的到来)
  • Osborn: The itsy-bitsy spider Went up the water spout. Down came the goblin And took the spider out.
    奥斯本:这只小蜘蛛跑到喷泉旁,马上就被绿恶魔杀光光。(一边飞一边唱)
  • Peter: Goblin, what have you done?
    彼得:绿恶魔,你干了什么?(穿上战衣的彼得在远处喃喃道)
  • Osborn: Spider-Man! This is why only fools are heroes.
    奥斯本:蜘蛛人!这就是为什么傻瓜才会去当英雄。(此时绿魔已经把在摩天轮上的小孩们连同整个舱体扯下来,左右手分别拉着舱体和玛丽珍,而彼得也已经赶到)
  • Osborn: Because you never know...when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice: Let die the woman you love...or suffer the little children.
    奥斯本:因为你永远不知道。。。哪天哪个疯子会出个残酷的难题:让你心爱的女人死。。。还是让无辜的小孩死。
  • Kids: Spider-Man! Save us! Save us!
    小孩们:蜘蛛人!救救我们!救救我们!(舱体内的小孩们惊恐万分)
  • Osborn: Make your choice, Spider-Man...and see how a hero is rewarded.
    奥斯本:快决定吧,蜘蛛人。。。当一个英雄,就要付出代价。
  • Peter: Don't do it, Goblin!
    彼得:不要这样做!绿恶魔。(朝绿魔大声喊道)
  • Osborn: We are who we choose to be. Now, choose!
    奥斯本:命运掌握在你手上。现在!选吧!(说完松开双手,舱体和玛丽珍从两边同时掉落)
  • Peter: No!
    彼得:不!(大声喊道)
  • Peter: Everybody stay still!
    彼得:大家抓稳了!(先飞速保住玛丽珍,然后晃到舱体边用力抓住舱体上的粗绳子)
  • Boatman: Ahoy up there! We're gonna bring the barge right under you.
    船夫:嘿,上面的!我们要把船开到你的正下方。(底下刚好有船驶过)
  • M.J.: He's comming back!
    玛丽珍:他又回来了!(玛丽珍在彼得怀里看到绿魔在上面飞来飞去,大喊道)
  • Peter: Listen. I need you to climb down.
    彼得:听好,我要你爬下去。(彼得左手拽住粘在桥上的蛛丝,右手抓住舱体的绳子,想要怀中的玛丽珍爬到小孩们的舱体上)
  • M.J.: I can't.
    玛丽珍:我做不到。(崩溃大哭)
  • Peter: Yes, you can!
    彼得:你可以的!(蛛丝马上要撑不住了)
  • Peter: M.J., you can do it. You have to. Trust me.
    彼得:玛丽珍,你可以做到,你必须做到。相信我。
  • Peter: Hold on tight and go quickly.
    彼得:抓紧,快下去。(玛丽珍只能开始行动起来)
  • Peter: Hurry!
    彼得:快!(看见绿魔飞了过来)
  • M.J.: I can't. I can't do it.
    玛丽珍:我做不到。(都被吓坏了)
  • Peter: Hang on, Mary Jane!
    彼得:抓紧了,玛丽珍!(刚说完绿魔就上来给彼得挥了一拳,彼得一晃,绳子跟着晃动,玛丽珍差点被甩飞,绿魔回来再给彼得挥了一拳,这回玛丽珍掉下去了,刚好抓住舱体的边缘)
  • Boatman1: He's not gonna make it.
    船夫 1:他不行了。(看着上面揪心的一幕)
  • Boatman2: He's gonna make it!
    船夫 2:他行的。
  • Osborn: It's time to die.
    奥斯本:死亡的时间到了!(正准备给彼得最后一击,就被桥上围观的群众扔垃圾打中了)
  • Extra1: I got something for you!
    群演 1:这个是给你的!
  • Extra2: We ought to kick your ass!
    群演 2:我们应该狠狠揍你!
  • Extra3: Leave Spider-Man alone! You'd pick on a guy saving kids?
    群演 3:别惹蜘蛛人!你在对付救小孩的人!(朝绿魔大喊)
  • Extra4: You mess with Spidey, you mess with New Nork!
    群演 4:你敢惹蜘蛛人,就是惹上全纽约的人!
  • Extra5: You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!
    群演 5:你惹上他就得对付我们全部!(最终,舱体安全地落在船上)
* 未经同意不得转载。