最爱午后红茶

最后的决战

日期图标
2023-06-18
最后的决战

最后的决战:

  • M.J.: Spider-Man, watch out!
    玛丽珍:蜘蛛人,小心!(看到绿魔准备偷袭蜘蛛人,提醒道,话音刚落,彼得就被绿魔甩来的绳子绑住拖走了)
  • Osborn: Misery, misery, misery. That's what you've chosen.
    奥斯本:你选择了悲惨的命运。(在一栋破旧的建筑,绿魔扔出一颗炸弹球刚好打在彼得脸上,彼得被炸得奄奄一息)
  • Osborn: I offered you friendship...and you spat in my face.
    奥斯本:我把你当朋友。。。你却不屑一顾。(缓缓走近彼得,说完又把彼得暴揍一顿)
  • Osborn: You've spun your last web, Spider-Man.
    奥斯本:没戏唱了,蜘蛛人。(一脚踩住彼得的手)
  • Osborn: Had you not been so selfish, your girlfriend's death...would have been quick.
    奥斯本:如果你没这么自私,我就让你的小女友。。。死得痛快。
  • Osborn: But now that you've really pissed me off...I'm gonna finish her nice and slow.
    奥斯本:但是现在你把我惹火了。我要慢慢地把她折磨到死。
  • Osborn: M.J. and I...we're gonna have a hell of a time.
    奥斯本:我和玛丽珍。。。一定会玩得很开心。(说完操起利器准备给彼得最后一击,彼得拼死挡住,最终把绿魔推开倒在破墙下,彼得顺势吐出蜘蛛丝拉倒破墙砸中绿魔,瞬间扭转局面,接着趁着绿魔晕乎乎,按住他就是一顿暴打)
  • Osborn: Peter, stop! Stop! It's me.
    奥斯本:彼得,住手!住手!是我。(快被锤挂了,准备摊牌了,把自己的面具拿掉)
  • Peter: Mr. Osborn.
    彼得:奥先生。(看到是奥斯本后非常惊讶)
  • Osborn: Thank God for you.
    奥斯本:幸好是你。
  • Peter: You killed those people on that balcony.
    彼得:你杀死了在阳台上的那些人。
  • Osborn: The Goblin killed! I had nothing to do with it! Don't let him take me again. I beg you. Protect me.
    奥斯本:是绿恶魔干的,与我无关!别让他再控制我。求求你,保护我。
  • Peter: You tried to kill Aunt May. You tried to kill Mary Jane.
    彼得:你想杀死梅姨和玛丽珍。(还是觉得无法原谅)
  • Osborn: But not you.
    奥斯本:但我没想要杀你。
  • Osborn: I tried to stop it. But I couldn't stop it. I would never hurt you. I knew from the beginning...if anything ever happened to me...it was you I could count on. You, Peter Parker, would save me, and so you have. Thank God for you.
    奥斯本:我想要阻止他,却阻止不了。我绝不会伤害你。我早就知道。。。要是我出事。。。你一定会帮助我。你,彼得帕克,一定会救我,你果然做到了。谢天谢地。(边说边偷偷地控制彼得背后的滑翔翼)
  • Osborn: Give me your hand. Believe in me as I believed in you. I've been like a father to you. Be a son to me now.
    奥斯本:把手给我。相信我,就像我相信你一样。我就像是你的父亲。当我的儿子吧。(缓缓站起来,朝彼得伸出手)
  • Peter: I have a father. His name was Ben Parker.
    彼得:我有一个父亲。他的名字是班帕克。
  • Osborn: Godspeed, Spider-Man.
    奥斯本:永别了,蜘蛛人。(见滑翔翼已经准备好射出利刃,奥斯本突然脸色一边朝彼得说,说完射出利刃,彼得敏锐地发现了背后的小动作,飞身一跃闪开了,例如戏剧性的插入奥斯本身上)
  • Osborn: Peter. Don't tell Harry.
    奥斯本:彼得,别告诉哈利。(最后一刻还是关心自己儿子的,说完就断气了)
  • Harry: What have you done?
    哈利:你做了什么?(之后彼得把奥斯本的尸体抱回哈利家,刚把他放下沙发,哈利就出现了,不过彼得此时穿着战衣,哈利只知道是蜘蛛人)
  • Harry: What have you done?
    哈利:你做了什么?(大吼道,随机拿起桌上的枪,一抬头,彼得已经消失了)

在奥斯本的葬礼上:

奥斯本的葬礼
  • Peter: I'm so sorry, Harry. I know what it's like to lose a father.
    彼得:我很抱歉,哈利。我知道失去父亲的感受。
  • Harry: I didn't lose him. He was stolen from me. One day Spider-Man will pay. I swear on my father's grave, Spider-Man will pay.
    哈利:我没失去他,他是被夺走的。总有一天,蜘蛛人会付出代价。我发誓要让蜘蛛人付出代价。(格局小了)
  • Harry: Thank God for you, Peter. You're the only family I have.
    哈利:幸好还有你,彼得。你是我唯一的家人。(跟彼得拥抱后离开了)
  • Peter: No matter what I do...no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay.
    彼得:不管我怎么做。。。怎么努力。。。我最爱的人都会付出代价。(内心默默地说道,然后走到班叔墓前)
  • M.J.: You must miss him so much.
    玛丽珍:你一定很想念他。(拥抱住彼得安慰道)
  • Peter: It's been so hard without him.
    彼得:失去他很难过。
  • M.J.: There's something I've been wanting to tell you.
    玛丽珍:我一直想跟你说一件事。(注视着彼得说)
  • M.J.: When I was up there...and I thought I was gonna die...there was only one person who I was thinking of. And it wasn't who I thought it'd be. It was you, Pete.
    玛丽珍:当我在桥上。。。我以为自己快死了。。。我心里只想到一个人。但他不是我以为会想到的人。他是你,彼得。
  • M.J.: I kept thinking:"I hope I make it through this...so I can see Peter Parker's face one more time."
    玛丽珍:我一直想:如果我可以活下来。。。好让我再见彼得帕克一面。(抚摸着彼得的脸)
  • Peter: Really?
    彼得:真的吗?(内心还是很高兴的)
  • M.J.: There's only one man who's always been there for me..who makes me feel...like I'm more then I ever thought I could be. That I'm just...me. And that's okay. The truth is...I love you. I love you so much, Peter.
    玛丽珍:只有一个人自始至终陪着我。让我觉得。。。我远比自己想象的好很多。我就是。。。我。而且感觉很好。事实是。。。我爱你。我好爱你,彼得。(情不自禁地接吻)
  • Peter: All I wanted was to tell her how much I loved her.
    彼得:我很想跟她说我有多爱她。(内心想道)
  • Peter: I can't...
    彼得:但我不能。(无奈地跟玛丽珍说)
  • M.J.: You can't what?
    玛丽珍:你不能什么?(疑惑道)
  • Peter: Tell you...everything. I mean, there's so much to tell.
    彼得:告诉你。。。一切,我的意思是,太多事情了。(独自背负太多了)
  • M.J.: Yeah. There's so much to tell.
    玛丽珍:对啊,有太多事要讲了。(还没有明白彼得的意思,微笑道)
  • Peter: I want you to know...that I will always be there for you. I will always be there to take care of you. I promise you that. I will always be your friend.
    彼得:我要你知道。。。我会永远陪着你。我也会永远照顾你。我向你保证。我会永远是你的朋友。
  • M.J.: Only a friend...Peter Parker?
    玛丽珍:只是朋友吗?彼得帕克?(心碎了)
  • Peter: That's all I have to give.
    彼得:我只能给你这么多。(看到玛丽珍伤心地流泪,也感到非常痛心和遗憾,说完就离开了)
  • Peter: Whatever life holds in store for me...I will never forget these words:"With great power comes great responsibility."
    彼得:不管我的未来是什么。。。我永远忘不了这句话:”能力愈大,责任愈重。“(边走边在心里默念)
  • Peter: This is my gift. My curse.
    彼得:这是我的天赋。也是我的诅咒。
  • Peter: Who am I? I'm Spider-Man.
    彼得:我是谁?我是蜘蛛人!
蜘蛛侠
* 未经同意不得转载。