多次与绿魔交锋
2023-06-07
探索航太世界嘉年华:
- Host: Welcome to OSCORP Industries Unity Day Festival. Let's hear it for Macy Gray.
主持人:欢迎来到探索航太的世界嘉年华。请鼓掌欢迎梅西格蕾。 - Harry: M.J., why didn't you wear the black dress? Just, I wanted to impress my father. He loves black.
哈利:玛丽珍,你怎么不穿黑色礼服?你要让我爸爸有好印象,他喜欢黑色。(高层楼阳台) - M.J.: Well, maybe he'll be impressed no matter what. You think I'm pretty.
玛丽珍:也许我穿什么他都喜欢,你就觉得我很美。 - Harry: I think you're beautiful.
哈利:我认为你很漂亮。(笑着说) - Harry: I forgot my drink inside.
哈利:我的酒忘在里面了。(无意间看到了楼下正举着相机向这边拍的彼得,借机把玛丽珍带到屋内) - Harry: Oh, hi, Mr. Fargas.
哈利:嗨,费先生。(看到了公司董事) - Fargas: Oh, Harry.
费先生:嗨,哈利。 - Harry: Have you seen my father?
哈利:你看到我爸吗? - Fargas: Well, I'm not sure if he's coming.
费先生:他今天不一定会来。 - Manager1: What is that?
董事 1:那是什么?(看到绿魔从天上飞来) - Fargas: Must be new this year.
费先生:一定是今年的新玩意。 - Extra: What is that?
群演:那是什么?(广场的人们也看见了) - Manager1: That's our glider!
董事 1:那是我们的滑翔翼。(用望远镜看清楚了) - Harry: What the hell was that?
哈利:那是什么玩意?(紧接着绿魔就往这边扔了个炸弹球) - Police: Code three!
警察:紧急情况。 - M.J.: Oh, my God! Harry!
玛丽珍:喔,天啊,哈利!(玛丽珍站的地方快要塌了) - Harry: M.J.!
哈利:玛丽珍! - M.J.: Harry! Help me! Harry!
玛丽珍:哈利,救救我。。。 - Osborn: Out, am I?
奥斯本:我出局了,是吗?(飞到各位董事面前,扔出一颗炸弹球,董事们全都灰飞烟灭) - Harry: Mary Jane!
哈利:玛丽珍!(想要营救,但没有任何办法) - M.J.: Harry!
玛丽珍:哈利!(看见哈利被石头砸晕,有点绝望了) - Osborn: Hello, my dear.
奥斯本:你好,亲爱的。(缓缓地飞到玛丽珍面前) - Extra: It's Spider-Man!
群演:是蜘蛛人!(彼得已经换装完毕) - Peter: Come on. Move, kid.
彼得:快走啊。(眼看一个小孩就要被建筑物砸到) - Extra: Billy! Somebody help him! No!
群演:比利!有没有人救救他!不!(小孩的妈妈也很绝望) - Extra: Mommy!
群演:妈妈!(千钧一发之际被彼得成功营救) - Police: Hold it!
警察:站住!(广场上的警察已经锁定绿魔) - Osborn: I surrender.
奥斯本:我投降。(调侃道) - Peter: Oh, boy.
彼得:喔!糟了。(在远处看着不妙,立马赶了过去) - Police: Hold it right there!
警察:不要动!(接着就被绿魔全部放倒) - Osborn: Impressive.
奥斯本:好厉害。(单手接住彼得一拳,调侃道,接着展开激烈战斗) - Peter: Mary Jane!
彼得:玛丽珍!(听见远处玛丽珍呼救) - M.J.: Someone please help me!
玛丽珍:救命啊,快来救救我! - Peter: Hold on!
彼得:抓稳了!(刚想过去营救就被绿魔阻止了) - M.J.: Watch out!
玛丽珍:小心!(看见绿魔偷袭,提醒道) - Osborn: We'll meet again, Spider-Man!
奥斯本:后会有期,蜘蛛人。(被彼得破坏掉滑翔翼后离开了) - Peter: Well, beats taking the subway.
彼得:这比坐地铁快吧。(成功救下玛丽珍,并带到一处空地,应该是她家附近) - Peter: Don't mind us. She just needs to use the elevator.
彼得:别介意我们,她只是要用电梯。(旁边有两个路人看过来) - M.J.: Wait. Who are you?
玛丽珍:等一下。你是谁?(看彼得马上就要走) - Peter: You know who I am.
彼得:你知道我是谁。 - M.J.: I do?
玛丽珍:我知道吗?(有点疑惑) - Peter: Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
彼得:你的好邻居蜘蛛人。(说完就离开了)
袭击事件结束后,哈利打电话给玛丽珍:
- Harry: Incredible? What do you mean he's incredible.
哈利:不可思议?你说不可思议是什么意思?(哈利在宿舍里给玛丽珍打电话) - Harry: No. All right, wait. Stay there. I'm gonna come over. No, I'm gonna come...
哈利:不,好吧,等一下,待在那,我就过去。我就过去。。。 - Harry: All right. Fine. Will you call me in the morning? And we'll go and have breakfast and...I want to buy you something.
哈利:好吧,明天一早能打给我吗?我们一起吃早饭。。。我想送你一些东西。(玛丽珍此时并不想哈利过来) - Harry: Because I want to. It'll make you feel better.
哈利:因为我想要,可以让你感觉好一点。 - Harry: Okay. And what do you mean, incredible?
哈利:你说不可思议是什么意思?(还对这句耿耿于怀,一旁的彼得抿嘴一笑) - Harry: All right. I'm sorry. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs...
哈利:好啦,对不起,晚安。别做恶梦。。。(说完就挂线了) - Harry: She's all right. She's just a little rattled.
哈利:她没事,只是受到惊吓。(跟彼得说) - Harry: Look, Pete, I should have told you about us. But you should know I'm crazy about her. It's just, you know, you never made a move.
哈利:我知道早该跟你说的。你也知道我喜欢她。谁叫你一直没有行动。 - Peter: You're right. I didn't.
彼得:你说的对。我是没有行动。 - Harry: I'm gonna get some rest.
哈利:我要去睡了。(想尽快避免尴尬) - Peter: I'm gonna stay up for a while.
彼得:我待会再睡。 - Harry: What was that thing?
哈利:那是什么? - Peter: I don't know. Whatever it is, somebody has to stop it.
彼得:我不知道。不管是什么,一定要阻止他。
奥斯本精神分裂:
- Osborn: Somebody there?
奥斯本:有人在吗? - Phantom: Somebody.
幻象:当然有人。(阴森的声音在奥斯本脑海响起) - Osborn: Who said that?
奥斯本:是谁在说? - Phantom: Don't play the innocent with me. You've known all along.
幻象:别装一副无辜样。你一直都知道。 - Osborn: Where are you?
奥斯本:你在哪? - Phantom: Follow the cold shiver running down your spine. I'm right here.
幻象:跟着那股直冲你脑门的寒意。我就在那儿。 - Osborn: I don't understand.
奥斯本:我不明白。(闻声看到镜子里的自己) - Phantom: Did you think it was coincidence? So many good things, all happening for you. All for you. Norman.
幻象:以为这是巧合吗?你身上发生这么多好事。这全是为了你,诺曼。 - Osborn: What do you want?
奥斯本:你想要什么? - Phantom: To say what you won't. To do what you can't. To remove those in your way.
幻象:说你不敢说的。做你不敢做的。除掉挡住你的每一个。。。 - Osborn: The board members. You killed them.
奥斯本:董事会委员们。你杀了他们。(看着手上的报纸) - Phantom: We killed them.
幻象:我们杀了他们。 - Osborn: We?
奥斯本:我们? - Phantom: Remember? Your little accident in the laboratory.
幻象:记得吗?你在实验室的小意外。(提醒道) - Osborn: The performance enhancers.
奥斯本:体能增进剂。 - Phantom: Bingo. Me! Your greatest creation. Bringing you what you've always wanted. Power beyond your wildest dreams. And it's only the beginning. There's only one who can stop us. Or imagine if he joined us.
幻象:答对了,就是我,你最伟大的发明。这是你这辈子最想要的。超乎想象的超能力。这只是刚开始。只有一个人能阻止我们。也许他能加入我们。
彼得与绿魔再次交锋被迷药暗算:
- Jameson: Spider-Man. And the Green Goblin.
詹姆森:蜘蛛人和绿恶魔。(看着自家报刊的头条) - Jameson: The Green Goblin. You like that? Made it up myself These weirdos all got to have a name.
詹姆森:绿恶魔,喜欢吗?是我想出来的。这些怪胎需要有个名字。(对彼得说) - Peter: Mr. Jameson.
彼得:詹先生。 - Jameson: Hoffman!
詹姆森:霍夫曼!(呼叫办公室外面的员工) - Hoffman: Yeah?
霍夫曼:什么事?(闻声进来) - Jameson: Copyright "Green Goblin." I want a quarter every time it's said.
詹姆森:替“绿恶魔”申请版权,有人用就要付我钱。 - Hoffman: How about "Green Meanie"?
霍夫曼:绿坏蛋如何?(提了建议,但詹姆森没有采纳) - Peter: Spider-Man wasn't attacking. That's slander.
彼得:蜘蛛人没有攻击别人,这是恶意中伤。 - Jameson: It is not. I resent that. Slander is spoken. In print, it's libel.
詹姆森:才不是,我不同意。中伤是说话,印出来就是毁谤了。 - Peter: You don't trust anybody.
彼得:你不相信任何人。 - Jameson: I trust my barber. Are you his lawyer? Let him sue. Get rich like a normal person. That's what made this country...
詹姆森:我信任我的理发师。你是蜘蛛人的律师吗?让他告吧,大家都想发财,让这个国家。。。(话还没说完,绿魔突然出现,炸毁办公室的窗户) - Osborn: Jameson, you slime Who takes the pictures of Spider-Man.
奥斯本:姓詹的,你这混蛋。是谁拍到蜘蛛人的照片?(一把抓住詹姆森) - Jameson: I don't know. His stuff comes by mail.
詹姆森:不知道,他寄来的。(居然没有指出彼得) - Osborn: Liar!
奥斯本:你骗人。 - Jameson: I swear
詹姆森:我发誓。 - Osborn: He's the one who can bring me to him.
奥斯本:他能带我找到蜘蛛人。 - Jameson: I don't know who he is.
詹姆森:我不知道他是谁。 - Osborn: You are useless.
奥斯本:你真没用。 - Peter: Set him down, tough guy.
彼得:把他放下来。(穿上战衣的彼得从窗外缓缓滑落) - Osborn: Speak of the devil.
奥斯本:说来就来。(放下詹姆森,转头对着彼得) - Jameson: I knew you two were in this together!
詹姆森:我就知道你们是同党!(智商堪忧~) - Peter: Kiddo, let Mom and Dad talk for a minute.
彼得:大人说话,小孩不要插嘴。(吐了一把蛛丝封住詹姆森的嘴) - Jameson: Sleep...
詹姆森:睡吧。。。(趁机朝彼得喷出迷药)
绿魔尝试拉彼得入伙:
- Osborn: Wake up, little spider. Wake up. No, you're not dead yet. Just paralyzed...temporarily.
奥斯本:醒来吧,小蜘蛛,醒来。。。放心,你没死,还没有。你只是暂时。。。被麻痹了。 - Osborn: You're an amazing creature, Spider-Man.
奥斯本:你真的很不可思议,蜘蛛人。 - Osborn: You and I are not so different.
奥斯本:你和我是那么的相像。 - Peter: I'm not like you. You're a murderer.
彼得:我不像你,你是个杀人凶手。(此时已经醒来) - Osborn: Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero.
奥斯本:人各有志。这是我的选择,你选择当超级英雄。 - Osborn: And they found you amusing for a while, the people of this city. But the one thing they love more than a hero...is to see a hero fail, die trying.
奥斯本:人们对你只有三分钟热度。他们最想看到的是。。。英雄的失败、陨落和死亡。 - Osborn: In spite of everything you're done for them, eventually, they will hate you. Why bother?
奥斯本:不管你替他们做了什么,最后他们都会恨你。何必呢? - Peter: Because it's right.
彼得:因为这是对的。 - Osborn: Here's the real truth. There are eight million people in this city. And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose. of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders. You, me... we're exceptional.
奥斯本:事实是这样子的。纽约有八百万市民。他们的存在只有一个作用。。。把少数杰出的天才举在他们肩上。像是你、我。。。这种天才。 - Osborn: I could squash you like a bug right now. But I'm offering you a choice. Join me.
奥斯本:我大可以一脚把你踩扁。但我给你一个选择,加入我。 - Osborn: Imagine what we could accomplish together. What we could create.
奥斯本:想象一下我们可以完成的大事。我们可以开创的未来。 - Osborn: Or we could destory. Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle...again and again and again until we're both dead. Is that what you want?
奥斯本:还是我们可以大肆破坏。为了你所谓的梦想,死伤无辜百姓。。。直到我们双方倒下为止,这才是你想要的吗? - Osborn: Think about it, hero.
奥斯本:想想看吧,大英雄。(说完就乘着滑翔翼离开了)
再次遇见玛丽珍:
- Peter: It's me again.
彼得:又是我。 - M.J.: Hey!
玛丽珍:嗨! - Peter: How was your audition?
彼得:你的试镜如何? - M.J.: How'd you know?
玛丽珍:你怎么知道?(有点意外) - Peter: The hot line. Your mom...told my aunt, told me.
彼得:我消息灵通,你妈妈。。。跟我婶婶说的,我婶婶跟我说的。 - M.J.: So you just came by?
玛丽珍:你是来看我吗? - Peter: I was in the neighborhood. Needed to see a friendly face. I took two buses and a cab to get in the neighborhood, but...So how'd it go?
彼得:我正好路过,想看一个和善的面孔。我坐公交和计程车大老远跑来。。。试镜如何? - M.J.: They said I needed acting lessons. A soap opera told me I needed acting lessons.
玛丽珍:他们叫我去上演技课。肥皂剧要我去上演技课。 - Peter: Let me buy you a cheeseburger. The sky's the limit, up to $7.84.
彼得:我请你吃汉堡,价格上限到 7.84 元。 - M.J.: I'd like a cheeseburger. Oh, but I'm going out to dinner with Harry. Come with us.
玛丽珍:我很想吃。不过我要跟哈利吃晚饭。一起来吧。(笑着说) - Peter: No, thanks. How's it going with...? Never mind. That's none of my business.
彼得:不,谢了,你们之间如何。。。?算了,不关我的事。 - M.J.: It's not? Why so interested?
玛丽珍:是吗?那你干嘛这么关心(微笑问道)? - Peter: I'm not.
彼得:我没有。 - M.J.: You're not?
玛丽珍:你没有? - Peter: Well, why would I be?
彼得:我干嘛要关心? - M.J.: I don't know. Why would you be?
玛丽珍:我不知道。为什么? - Peter: I, that's a...I don't know.
彼得:我。。。我不知道。。。我不知道。 - M.J.: Sorry you won't come with us. I'd better run, tiger.
玛丽珍:可惜你不跟我们一起来。我要走了。(说完转身离开) - Yob: Hey, check it out, man. Come on, man.
无赖:嘿,看!别走,美女。(彼得看着她离开的背影,发现有几个小混混看着像要骚扰玛丽珍,彼得不放心便悄悄跟了过去) - Yob: Hey, where you going, baby? Come on!
无赖:你去哪儿?美女,来嘛!(说完 4、5 个人围住玛丽珍准备骚扰她) - M.J.: Get off me!
玛丽珍:放开我!(非常地慌张,接着彼得穿上战衣几下把无赖们放倒,随即消失在黑暗中) - M.J.: Wait!
玛丽珍:等等!(追到了角落,没有找到) - Peter: You have a knack for getting in trouble.
彼得:你好像有惹上麻烦的习惯。(缓缓地从玛丽珍背后倒立滑下) - M.J.: You have a knack for saving my life. I think I have a superhero stalker.
玛丽珍:你好像有救我的习惯,我想我有个超级英雄保镖。(显得非常惊喜,回头说道) - Peter: I was in the neighborhood.
彼得:我刚好在附近。 - M.J.: You are amazing.
玛丽珍:你真厉害。(感慨道) - Peter: Some people don't think so.
彼得:有些人不这么想。 - M.J.: But you are.
玛丽珍:你真的很棒。 - Peter: Nice to have a fan.
彼得:有仰慕者真好。 - M.J.: Do I get to say thank you this time?
玛丽珍:这次我能谢你吗? - Peter: Wait.
彼得:等等。(见玛丽珍准备摘下面罩,玛丽珍疑迟了一下,然后摘掉一半面罩,亲吻了彼得,接着彼得迅速地离开了)
发生火灾:
- Extra1: Let me in! My baby's in there! Let me go!
群演 1:我要进去救我的孩子!让我进去!(拼命想往楼内冲) - Firemen: The roof's collapsing!
消防员:屋顶就快塌了!(拦住她) - Extra1: Somebody save my baby!
群演 1:谁来救救我的孩子! - Firemen: The roof's about to collapse!
消防员:屋顶就快塌了! - Extra2: Look! Up there!
群演 2:你们看上面!(发现蜘蛛人来了) - Extra1: Save my baby, please!
群演 1:请救救我的孩子!(看到蜘蛛人冲进了楼内,感觉有了一线希望) - Extra1: No!
群演 1:不!(一段时间后,窗户突然发生爆炸) - Peter: It's okay. Your baby's fine.
彼得:没事了,他很安全。(抱着婴儿及时从窗户跳了出来) - Extra1: Oh, my baby! God bless you, Spider-Man. Bless you.
群演 1:我的宝贝!上帝保佑你蜘蛛人。(非常激动与感激) - Police: Don't let him get away! Hold it! You're under arrest. I'm taking you in.
警察:别让他跑掉!等等!你被捕了,我要带你回局里。(准备抓彼得) - Extra3: Oh, my God, there's somebody still up there!
群演 3:天啊,还有人在上面!(听到楼上还有人呼救) - Peter: I'm going.
彼得:我要去救人。(对警察说) - Police: I'll be here when you get back.
警察:我会等你回来。(犹豫了一下) - Peter: Not coming back.
彼得:我不会回来。 - Police: Go! Go!
警察:快去吧!(知道刻不容缓) - Peter: Where are you?
彼得:你在哪儿?(彼得重新进入楼内) - Peter: I'm gonna get you out of here! It's okay.
彼得:我会把你救出去!没事了。(闻声找到了呼救者,他身上披着毛毯) - Osborn: You're pathetically predictable. Like a moth to the flame.
奥斯本:你一点创意也没有。你老是飞蛾扑火。(回头就给了彼得一拳,拿掉毛毯,原来是绿魔) - Osborn: What about my generous proposal? Are you in or are you out?
奥斯本:我的提议怎么样?你想不想加入我? - Peter: It's you who's out. Out of your mind.
彼得:我看你是丧心病狂了。 - Osborn: Wrong answer.
奥斯本:答错了!(随即往彼得甩了几个刀刃球) - Peter: Oh, great.
彼得:喔,太棒了。(只得应战) - Osborn: No one says no to me!
奥斯本:没有人能拒绝我!(一番打斗下来,以彼得划伤左手告终,最后被彼得寻机溜了)
大家在彼得家聚餐:
- Harry: M.J., will you stop goofing around?
哈利:拜托你别闹了,可以吗?(看到玛丽珍还在玩闹) - M.J.: Harry, relax.
玛丽珍:哈利,放松。 - Harry: He's here.
哈利:他来了。(听到敲门声音,知道奥斯本要来了) - May: Are you ready?
梅姨:好了吗?(看门前询问下他俩,肯定回应后打开了门) - Osborn: Aunt May, I'm sorry I'm late. Work was murder. I picked up a fruitcake.
奥斯本:梅婶,抱歉迟到了。工作真要命,我带了水果蛋糕。 - May: Thank you, Mr. Osborn. We're so glad you could come.
梅姨:谢谢你,奥斯本先生,很高兴你能过来。 - Osborn: Who is this lovely young lady?
奥斯本:这个可爱的小姐是?(脱掉外套走进来) - Harry: M.J., I'd like you to meet my father. Dad, this is Mary Jane Watson.
哈利:这是我父亲奥诺曼,爸爸,这是华玛丽珍。 - M.J.: Hi.
玛丽珍:您好。(礼貌微笑握手) - Osborn: I've been looking forward to meeting you.
奥斯本:你好,我一直想见你。 - M.J.: Happy Thanksgiving, sir.
玛丽珍:感恩节快乐。 - May: Now, where is Peter? He'd better remember that cranberry sauce.
梅姨:彼得呢?他最好记得买红莓酱。 - Harry: Oh, that's weird. I didn't know he was here.
哈利:奇怪,我不知道他在家。(此时彼得从外面飞回自己的房间,落地那一刻发出明显声响) - May: Peter? Is that you?
梅姨:彼得?是你吗?(准备走上楼查看一下,大家都跟了上去) - May: How strange. There's nobody here.
梅姨:真奇怪,房间里没人。(彼得连忙黏在天花板上,大家进房间后什么也没有发现) - Osborn: Bit of a slob, isn't he?
奥斯本:他有点邋遢,不是吗?(看着杂乱的房间) - May: All brilliant men are.
梅姨:天才都是这样。(辩护一句后跟其他人离开了,奥斯本正准备离开,彼得手上一滴血撑不住滴了下来,奥斯本敏锐地发现了,抬头一看什么也没发现,彼得已经溜出窗外)
彼得回来了:
- Peter: Hey, everyone.
彼得:大家好。(换装回来了) - May: Oh, Peter!
梅姨:彼得! - Peter: It's a jungle out there. Had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries.
彼得:外面真是混乱。我好不容易才买到酱。(这句话如果是直译的话就有意思了~) - May: Thank you. Now then, everybody sit down...and we can say grace. Here we go.
梅姨:谢谢,现在,请大家坐下吧。让我们祷告。好了。(上去拥抱彼得后对大家说) - May: There we are.
梅姨:来了。(端上了火鸡) - M.J.: It looks delicious.
玛丽珍:看起来很好吃。 - May: Will you do the honors?
梅姨:诺曼,可以请你切火鸡吗?(看到奥斯本偷吃餐桌上的食物) - May: Why, Peter, you're bleeding.
梅姨:怎么了,彼得,你在流血。(无意间看到彼得手臂在流血,奥斯本也楞了一下,有了一丝怀疑) - Peter: Oh, I stepped off a curb and got clipped by one of those bike messengers.
彼得:我走在街上,被骑脚踏车的撞到了。(随意找了个借口) - May: Well, let me see. Oh, my goodness. That looks awful.
梅姨:让我看看。喔,我的天啊。看起来很严重。(走过去掀开彼得衣袖,露出一道划痕,奥斯本看了后脸色大变) - Peter: No, it's nothing.
彼得:没什么。 - May: I'll get the first-aid kit. Then we'll say grace. This is the boys'first Thanksgiving here, and we'll do things properly.
梅姨:我去拿急救箱,接着再来祷告。你们第一次在这过感恩节,我们要照规矩来。 - Osborn: How did you say that happended?
奥斯本:你刚说是怎么受伤的?(再次请彼得确认一遍) - Peter: Bike messenger. Knocked me down.
彼得:骑脚踏车的把我撞倒了。 - Osborn: If you'll excuse me, I've got to go.
奥斯本:不好意思,我得走了。(已经确认蜘蛛人是彼得了) - Harry: Why?
哈利:为什么?(感到很惊讶) - Osborn: Something has come to my attention.
奥斯本:我突然想到一件事。(拿起外套) - Harry: Are you all right?
哈利:你没事吧?(还是有点担心) - Osborn: I'm fine, just fine. Thank you, Mrs.Parker. Everyone. Enjoy the fruitcake.
奥斯本:我没事,谢谢你,大家慢用。请享用水果蛋糕。(说完就出门了) - Harry: Dad!
哈利:爸爸!(跟了出去) - Harry: I planned this so you'd meet M.J., and now you have to leave?
哈利:我想让你多认识玛丽珍,但你现在要离开?(在门外追问) - Osborn: I've got to go.
奥斯本:我得走了。 - Harry: This girl is important to me.
哈利:她对我很重要。 - Osborn: Harry, please. look at her. Think she's sniffing around because she likes your personality?
奥斯本:拜托你看清楚一点。你以为她是真的喜欢你吗? - Harry: What are you saying?
哈利:你在说什么? - Osborn: Your mother was beautiful. They're all beautiful until they're snarling after your money like wolves.
奥斯本:你妈妈也很漂亮。她们都很漂亮,直到一闻到钱就变成豺狼。 - Harry: You're wrong, Dad.
哈利:你错了,爸爸。 - Osborn: A word to the not-so-wise about your girlfriend: Do what you need to with her, then broom her fast.
奥斯本:给一个忠告,有关你女友:把她弄到手后就甩掉她。(说完就离开了) - M.J.: Thanks for sticking up for me, Herry.
玛丽珍:谢谢你帮我辩解,哈利。(屋内的人全听到了,玛丽珍实际上非常生气,准备离开) - Harry: You heard?
哈利:你都听到了? - M.J.: Everyone heard that creep.
玛丽珍:全都听到那混蛋说的话了。 - Harry: That creep is my father. With luck, I'll be half of what he is. Shut up about stuff you don't understand!
哈利:他可是我父亲,我只恨我比不上他。你不懂就别乱说。(在为父亲辩解,看着玛丽珍离开也不阻拦) - May: Harry Osborn!
梅姨:奥哈利!(有点看不下去了) - M.J.: I'm sorry, Aunt May.
玛丽珍:对不起,梅姨。(回头跟梅姨道歉后摔门离去)
* 未经同意不得转载。