最爱午后红茶

初获超能力

日期图标
2023-05-07
奥氏企业实验地

镜头转到了奥氏企业试验基地,将军和董事会正在走访奥氏企业:

  • Dr. Stromm: We've solved the horizon glide and the balance issues.
    史博士:我们解决了平行滑翔和重力平衡的问题。
  • general: I've already seen the glider. That's not what I'm here for.
    将军:我看过滑翔翼了。我不是为了这件事而来。
  • Osborn: General Slocum, good to see you again. Mr. Balkan, Mr. Fargas.
    奥斯本:索将军,很高兴再见到你。巴先生、费先生。(奥斯本从实验室里走出来跟将军打了招呼,同时问候了将军旁边两位董事会成员)
  • Balkan: Norman.
    巴先生:诺曼。
  • Fargas: Mr. Osborn.
    巴先生:奥斯本先生。
  • Osborn: Always a pleasure to have our board of directors visit.
    奥斯本:很高兴董事会能大驾光临。
  • general: I want the report on human performance enhancers.
    将军:我想看看体能增强计划的报告。
  • Dr. Stromm: We tried vapor inhalation with rats.
    史博士:我们让白鼠接受汽化吸入测试,体能增强了八倍。
  • general: Excellent. Any side effects?
    将军:太棒了,有副作用吗?
  • Dr. Stromm: Once.
    史博士:只有一次。
  • Osborn: All the tests since have been successful.
    奥斯本:其他的测试都很成功。(奥斯本补充道)
  • general: In the trial that went wrong, what were the side effects?
    将军:在那次出错的试验中,有什么副作用?
  • Dr. Stromm: Violence, aggression...and insanity.
    史博士:暴力倾向,具有侵略性。。。还有疯狂状态。
  • general: What do you recommend?
    将军:你有什么建议?(咨询史博士)
  • Osborn: That was only one test. Except for Dr. Stromm, our staff certifies the product...ready for human testing.
    奥斯本:那只是一次测试。除了史博士以外,大家都担保。。。可以进行人体实验。(奥斯本替史博士回答)
  • general: Dr. Stromm?
    将军:史博士?(将军似乎更相信史博士)
  • Dr. Stromm: We need to take the whole line back to formula.
    史博士:我们必须把整个研究退回到方程式阶段。
  • Osborn: Back to formula?
    奥斯本:退回到方程式阶段?(奥斯本大吃一惊,暗自跟史博士再次确认)
  • general: Dr. Osborn. I'll be frank with you, I never supported your program. We have my predecessor to thank for that.
    将军:奥斯本博士。我老实跟你说,我从未支持过你的计划,那是我前任批准的。
  • Balkan: The general has approved Quest Aerospace...to build a prototype of their exoskeleton. They test in two weeks.
    巴先生:索将军批准探索航大公司,制造人型盔甲的原型。两星期后测试。(巴先生向奥斯本解释道)
  • general: And if your performance enhancers...have not had a successful human trial by that date...I'm gonna pull your funding. I'm going to give it to them.
    将军:如果体能增强计划。。。到时候的人体实验不成功。。。我就撤销你研究经费,把经费给别的公司。
  • general: Gentlemen. Ladies.
    将军:各位再见。(说完就离开了)

画面换到了彼得的家:

彼得的家,本叔叔
  • Ben: And the Lord said, "Let there be light." And voil? There is light. Forty soft, glowing watts of it.
    班叔:上帝说,来点光吧,马上就有光亮。40 瓦特柔和的灯光。(班叔叔正在修电灯)
  • May: Good boy. God will be thrilled. Just don't fall on your ass.
    梅姨:好孩子,上帝是会很高兴,不过小心别摔倒。(梅姨有点担心地调侃道)
  • Ben: I'm already on my ass, May. When the plant's senior electrician is laid off affter 35 years...what would you call it? I am on my ass.
    班叔:我已经倒下了,梅。我这个 35 年资深技师,都被裁员了。。。这还能算什么?我可是摔到谷底了。(班叔叔附和着,已经修好下来了)
  • May: Hand me that dish. The green one.
    梅姨:把绿色的盘子给我。(梅姨正在做家务)
  • Ben: The corporation is downsizing the people...and upsizing their profits.
    班叔:企业目前都在裁员。。。以求增加利润。(班叔叔边递盘子边说)
  • May: Oh, Ben, you'll get another job somewhere.
    梅姨:班,你会找到工作的。(梅姨这时只能鼓励)
  • Ben: Well, let's look in the paper and see. There are the want ads. What do we got here? Computer...Computer salesman, computer engineer, computer analyst. My Lord, even the computers need analysts these days. May, I'm 68. I'm too old for computers, and besides, I have a family to provide for.
    班叔:恩,看看报纸上有什么。有证人广告,看看有什么工作?电脑。。。电脑销售员、工程师、分析师。天啊,现在连电脑都要分析师。梅,我 68 岁了,太老了,而且还有个家要养。(拿起一份报纸看了起来)
  • May: I love you. And Peter loves you. You're the most responsible man I've ever known. We've been down-and-out before. But somehow, we survive.
    梅姨:我爱你,彼得也爱你。你是我见过最负责的男人。我们也苦过啊,但也撑过来了。(梅姨已经做好了菜,安慰道)
  • May: Hi, sweetie. You're just...Just in time for dinner.
    梅姨:孩子,你正好赶上。。。赶上晚餐。(彼得此时刚好回家)
  • Ben: How you doing? How was the field trip?
    班叔:你还好吧?课外活动如何?(班叔叔问候道)
  • Peter: I don't feel well. I'm gonna go to sleep.
    彼得:我不舒服,我先去睡了。(彼得刚拿到外挂,正在消化中)
  • May: You won't have a bite?
    梅姨:你不吃一点吗?
  • Peter: Had a bite.
    彼得:我吃过了。(往房间里走)
  • Ben: Did you get some pictures, Peter?
    班叔:彼得,你有拍照吗?(班叔叔追问)
  • Peter: I gotta crash. Everything's fine.
    彼得:我要睡了,我很好。
  • Ben: What's that all about?
    班叔:他到底是怎么了?(班叔叔不解地问梅姨)

彼得在消化外挂的过程中,奥斯本开始作死了:

奥斯本人体实验
  • Dr. Stromm: Dr. Osborn, please. The performance enhancers aren't ready. The data just doesn't justify this test. Now, I'm asking you for the last time. We can't do this.
    史博士:奥博士,求求你,体能增强计划还没完成。这次实验结果并不成功。我最后一次请求你,我们不能这么做。
  • Osborn: Don't be a coward. Risks are part of laboratory science.
    奥斯本:别这么胆小。实验本来就有风险。
  • Dr. Stromm: Let me reschedule, with a medical staff and a volunteer. Just give me two weeks.
    史博士:让我再另外安排一个医疗人员和自愿者。只要给我两星期。(史博士还是非常担心)
  • Osborn: Two weeks? Two weeks? We'll have lost the contract to Quest and OSCORP will be dead. Sometimes you gotta do things yourself. Get me the Promachloraperazine.
    奥斯本:两个星期?两星期内拿不到合约,奥斯企业就完蛋了。有时候你只能靠自己。给我催化剂。
  • Dr. Stromm: For what?
    史博士:做什么?
  • Osborn: It begins catalyzation when the vapor hits the bloodstream. 40,000 years of evolution...and we've barely tapped the vastness of human potential. Oh, that's cold.
    奥斯本:它能让增强剂更快进入血液。人类演化了四万年。。。无穷的潜力都还没完全发挥。喔,真冷。(此时奥斯本已经把自己摆上了实验室,史博士正在帮忙操作着)
  • Dr. Stromm: Norman? Norman! Oh, my God.
    史博士:诺曼?诺曼!我的天。(实验好像有点不太顺利,奥斯本哇哇大叫后陷入昏迷,博士很担心,停掉机器跑过去给他做心脏复苏)
  • Osborn: Back to formula?
    奥斯本:回到方程式?(奥斯本突然睁开眼睛,似乎失去了理智,抓住博士将他一把扔了出去,然后离开了实验室)

此时彼得已经睡了一天:

新的彼得
  • Peter: Weird.
    彼得:怪了。(醒来后发现自己不仅视力恢复了,而且也变得更加强壮)
  • May: Peter?
    梅姨:彼得?(梅姨在外面喊道)
  • Peter: Yeah?
    彼得:嗯?(彼得应道)
  • May: Are you all right?
    梅姨:你还好把?
  • Peter: I'm fine.
    彼得:我很好。
  • May: Any better this morning? Any change?
    梅姨:好一点吗?有改变吗?
  • Peter: Change? Yep. Big change.
    彼得:改变?有很大的改变。
  • May: Well, hurry up. You'll be late.
    梅姨:快一点,我们快迟到了。
  • Peter: Right. Okay.
    彼得:对。好吧。(说完往餐厅走)
  • Ben: Goodness me! Jeez. I thought you were sick.
    班叔:真是的!我以为你生病了!
  • Peter: I got better.
    彼得:我好多了。
  • May: See?
    梅姨:看到了吗?
  • Peter: Bye, guys.
    彼得:再见了。(急匆匆往屋外走)
  • May: Have you got your lunch money?
    梅姨:你有带你的午餐钱吗?
  • Ben: Don't forget, we're painting the kitchen after school.
    班叔:别忘了下课后要粉刷厨房。
  • Peter: Sure, Uncle Ben. Don't start without me.
    彼得:好啊,班叔叔,我没到别开始啊。
  • Ben: And don't start up with me.
    班叔:别放我鸽子。
  • Ben: Teenagers. Raging hormones. They never change.
    班叔:年轻人的荷尔蒙作祟。(班叔看彼得离开后无奈地对梅姨说)

彼得刚出门,就看到玛丽珍跟她父亲吵架:

门外
  • M.J.'s Father: You're trash! You're always gonna be trash!
    玛丽珍父亲:你是废物,你永远都是废物。
  • M.J.: I have to go to school.
    玛丽珍:我要去上学了。(头也不回地离开了家)
  • M.J.'s Father: Who's stopping you?
    玛丽珍父亲:谁不让你去了?
  • Peter: Hi, M.J. Hey, M.J. I don't know if you realize this, but we've been neighbors since I was 6.
    彼得:嗨,玛丽珍。嗨,玛丽珍。也许你不知道,我从 6 岁起就是你的邻居。(彼得一路尾随,远远看见玛丽珍因为难过停在路边后,准备自言自语练习一下后就上前搭讪)
  • Peter: And I was wondering if we could get together sometime?
    彼得:我在想。。。我可以约你出来吗?(继续在远处自言自语)
  • M.J.'s Friend: I got the car. Hop in.
    玛丽珍同学:我有车,进来吧。(这时玛丽珍同学刚好开车路过)
  • Peter: Do something fun? Or, I don't know. I thought it'd be time to get to know each other.
    彼得:一起出去玩玩?我不确定。。。我觉得是多了解彼此的时候了。(还在远处自言自语)
  • Peter: Or not.
    彼得:不要也行。(看着玛丽珍上车离开)

此时校车正好路过:

停车
  • Extra: Sorry, Parker, the bus is full!
    群演:对不起,巴士满了!(车上群演对彼得喊道)
  • Peter: Stop the bus!
    彼得:停车!
  • Extra: Catch a cab!
    群演:坐出租车吧!
  • Peter: Tell him to stop.
    彼得:叫他停车。(追赶校车)
  • Extra: Check him out! Dork
    群演:看!白痴!(这次校车没有停,彼得没有赶上,但是手在触碰到校车上的横幅时黏住了,顺手就撕了下来)

另一边奥斯本也从昏迷中醒来:

哈利帮助父亲
  • Harry: Dad! Dad, are you all right?
    哈利:爸爸!爸爸,你没事吧?(哈利一进家门看到奥斯本躺在地上)
  • Osborn: Harry.
    奥斯本:哈利。
  • Harry: What are you doing on the floor?
    哈利:你躺在地上干嘛?(把奥斯本搀扶起来)
  • Osborn: I don't know.
    奥斯本:我不知道。(看起来好像失去了一段记忆)
  • Harry: Have you been there all night?
    哈利:你整晚都躺在地上吗?
  • Osborn: Last night I was...
    奥斯本:昨晚我。。。(努力回忆着)
  • Harry: What?
    哈利:怎么了?
  • Osborn: I don't remember.
    奥斯本:我忘了。(脑海中闪过一些画面,似乎想起了些东西,但奥斯本不想让儿子知道)
  • staff: Mr. Osborn?
    奥氏员工:奥斯本先生?(公司员工不顾管家阻拦,闯进了奥斯本房间)
  • steward: Sir, I asked her to wait.
    管家:先生,我叫她等一下的。(管家也跟着进来了,有点无奈地跟奥斯本说)
  • Harry: My father's not feeling well.
    哈利:我父亲不舒服。
  • staff: Mr. Osborn, Dr. Stromm is dead.
    奥氏员工:奥斯本先生,史博士死了。
  • Osborn: What?
    奥斯本:什么?
  • staff: They found his body in the lab. He's been murdered, sir.
    奥氏员工:他们在实验室找到他的尸体,他被谋杀了。
  • Osborn: What?
    奥斯本:什么?
  • staff: And the flight suit and the glider...
    奥氏员工:还有飞行衣和滑翔翼。。。
  • Osborn: What about it?
    奥斯本:怎么样?
  • staff: Stolen, sir.
    奥氏员工:被偷了。

午饭时间:

食堂帮忙
  • M.J.: Wow! Great reflexes! Thanks.
    玛丽珍:哇!好快的反应!谢啦。(玛丽珍脚滑差点摔倒,彼得敏捷地接住了她的餐盘)
  • Peter: No problem.
    彼得:没什么。
  • M.J.: Hey, you have blue eyes. I didn't notice without your glasses. You just get contacts?
    玛丽珍:嘿,你有蓝眼珠,带了眼镜我都没注意到。换了隐形眼镜吗?
  • M.J.: Well, see you.
    玛丽珍:回头见。(看彼得一直在傻笑,玛丽珍也笑着道别)
  • Extra: What happened? He's freaking weird.
    群演:怎么了?他真奇怪。(彼得不小心把蜘蛛丝粘到餐盘上,拉回时打到费许身上)
  • Extra: Did you see that?
    群演:你们看到吗?(彼得此时很尴尬,拖着餐盘准备离开食堂)
  • Flash: Parker?
    费许:帕克?(看着自己身上一身翔,恼羞成怒地追了上去)
  • Extra: It's a fight!
    群演:打起来了!(大家在起哄)
  • Flash: Think you're funny?
    费许:你觉得很好玩吗?(朝彼得挥了一拳,但彼得灵活地闪开了)
  • M.J.: It was an accident.
    玛丽珍:只是个意外。(玛丽珍也赶过来了)
  • Flash: So is my breaking your teeth.
    费许:我打掉你牙齿也是(意外)(对彼得依然不依不挠)
  • M.J.: Flash, stop.
    玛丽珍:费许,住手。
  • Peter: I don't want to fight you.
    彼得:我不想跟你打架。
  • Flash: I wouldn't want to fight me neither.
    费许:我也不想和你打。(已经咬牙切齿了)
  • Extra: Kick his ass.
    群演:揍他。(继续煽风点火)
  • M.J.: Help him, Harry.
    玛丽珍:哈利,快帮他。(看见哈利也过来后,对他说)
  • Extra: How'd he do that?
    群演:他是怎么做到的?(看见彼得灵活地闪避费许的攻击,并且跳了个很高的后空翻)
  • Harry: Which one?
    哈利:该帮谁啊?(哈利也感到惊讶)
  • Flash's Friend: He's all yours, man.
    费许同学:你自己来吧。(费许此时看向自己的同学,想要群殴彼得。但他同学显然有点害怕现在的彼得)
  • Extra: Flash, get up!
    群演:费许,起来。(此时费许已被彼得打倒在地)
  • Flash's Friend: Jesus, Parker, you are a freak.
    费许同学:天啊,帕克,你真是怪胎。
  • Harry: That was amazing.
    哈利:真是惊人。
  • Extra: I'm out of here. Come on.
    群演:我要走了,走吧。(大家都散场了)

彼得此时意识到自己真的变得不一样了,而且拥有了蜘蛛的一些能力:

发现能力
  • Peter: Go, web!
    彼得:去,网子!(发现自己能徒手爬墙后,想到前面无意中释放过蜘蛛丝,彼得想确认下那不是意外)
  • Peter: Fly.
    彼得:飞吧。(看到没有反应,换了个说法和动作)
  • Peter: Up, up and away, web!
    彼得:射网!(蜜汁操作~)
  • Peter: Shazam!
    彼得:变身!(。。。)
  • Peter: Go! Go! Go, web, go!
    彼得:快啊,吐丝!吐丝!
  • Peter: Tallyho.
    彼得:冲啊!(正要放弃时,突然就成功了!此时彼得站在楼顶,蜘蛛丝粘在远处的建筑上后,准备晃过去)

适应了新技能后,回到家已经是晚上:

米开朗琪罗(天才)
  • May: MICHELANGELO! MEAT LOAF AND VEGGIES IN OVEN.
    梅姨:天才(Michelangelo 直译是米开朗琪罗,原来可以译为”天才“),饭菜(肉卷和蔬菜)在烤箱里。(留言)
* 未经同意不得转载。