最爱午后红茶

好邻居上线

日期图标
2023-05-25
探索航太第六测试场

将军在视察另一供应商测试飞行设备:

  • Provider: Good evening. General. Good to see you.
    供应商:晚上好,将军,很高兴看到你。(见将军来了,迎上去问好)
  • Provider: Our exoskeleton's got real firepower, general.
    供应商:飞行衣的火力强大。
  • general: Well, if it does what you say it can, I'll sign that contract tomorrow.
    将军:如果真像你说的那么好,我明天就签约。
  • Tester: He's clear! Go!
    测试员:准备起飞!
  • general: You're confident about this test?
    将军:你对这测试很有信心?
  • Provider: Absolutely. Curtis is our top pilot.
    供应商:当然,寇上尉是顶尖飞行员。
  • Provider: Now, what about your commitment to OSCORP?
    供应商:奥氏企业怎么办?
  • general: Nothing would please me more than to put Osborn out of business.
    将军:我非常乐意让奥氏企业关门大吉。
  • Curtis: Preflight complete. Mark.
    寇上尉:飞行前检查完毕,起飞。
  • Tester: An unidentified object is closing fast.
    测试员:不明物体快速接近。(检测到有东西在靠近)
  • Curtis: What's that?
    寇上尉:那是什么?(问道)
  • Tester: Can you see anything?
    测试员:你能看到吗?
  • Curtis: Oh, my God!
    寇上尉:天啊!(已经看到了一枚炮弹射了过来,下一瞬间自己就开花了,接着整个基地都炸了,包括将军在内都挂了,终于看清楚来犯者:绿魔)

彼得毕业了:

彼得毕业
  • Photographer: Say"chess."
    摄影师:笑一个!
  • Graduate: Chess!
    毕业生:茄子!
  • May: Peter! Darling, I'm so proud of you. You looked so handsome up there.
    梅姨:彼得!亲爱的,我真为你骄傲,你看起来好帅。(拍完照后梅姨上前)
  • Harry: Dad got the place in New York. So we're all set for fall.
    哈利:我爸在纽约找到地方,秋天时就可以搬过去。(哈利也走过来)
  • Peter: Great! You made it.
    彼得:太好了,你毕业了。
  • Osborn: It's not the first time I've been proven wrong. Congratulations.
    奥斯本:这不是第一次我看走眼。恭喜。(奥斯本也走了过来,对哈利说)
  • Harry: Thanks, Dad.
    哈利:谢了,爸爸。
  • Osborn: Peter, the science award. That's terrific.
    奥斯本:彼得,你得到科学奖,太棒了。
  • Peter: Yeath.
    彼得:是啊。
  • Osborn: I know this has been a difficult time for you...but I want you to try to enjoy this day. Commencement: The end of one thing, the start of something new.
    奥斯本:我知道最近对你来说很困难。。。不过我要你好好享受今天。毕业典礼:这代表一个新的开始。
  • M.J.: I don't want to be with you anymore. Here's your ring.
    玛丽珍:我要跟你分手,这是你的戒指。(哈利觉得交谈无趣,看向远处玛丽珍和费许)
  • Flash: You know what? Whatever. Your loss.
    费许:知道吗?随便你。这是你的损失。(显得毫不在意,说完就离开了)
  • Osborn: You're like a brother to Harry. That makes you family. And if you ever need any thing, just give me a call.
    奥斯本:你跟哈利情同手足,所以我们是一家人。你有需要就找我。(奥斯本还在跟彼得交谈)

回到家后:

失落的彼得
  • May: Can I fix you something?
    梅姨:你要吃什么吗?
  • Peter: No, thanks.
    彼得:不,谢了。(说完进房了,梅姨也跟着进去)
  • Peter: I missed him a lot today.
    彼得:我今天很想念他。
  • May: I know. I miss him too. But he was there.
    梅姨:我知道。我也很想他。不过他今天也在那儿。(安慰道)
  • Peter: I can't help thinking about the last thing I said to him. He tried to tell me something important, and I threw it in his face.
    彼得:我不由自主地想到,我对他说的最后一句话。他想跟我说一件重要的事,我却不理他。
  • May: You loved him...and he loved you. He never doubted the man you'd grow into. How you were meant for great things. You won't disappoint him.
    梅姨:你很爱他。。。他也很爱你。他一直都相信你会成材。你也会做出一番大事。你不会让他失望。
  • Ben: With great power comes great responsibility. Remember that, Pete. Remember that.
    班叔:能力愈大,责任愈重。你一定要牢牢记住!(彼得拿起自己设计的蜘蛛衣,想到班叔说过的话)

彼得开始行侠仗义:

彼得开始行侠仗义
  • Criminal: Hurry up!
    罪犯:快一点!(此时有人在打劫商店,随后被彼得制服)
  • Extra1: He's not a man. My brother saw him build a nest in Lincoln Center.
    群演 1:他不是人,我哥看到他在林肯中心吐蜘蛛丝。(街头采访)
  • Extra2: I think he's human. a man. Could be a woman.
    群演 2:我想他是人,是个男人,搞不好是女人。(街头采访)
  • Police: Bobby. Get a load of this.
    警察:巴比,你看!(切换到另一个场景,警察发现罪犯又被蜘蛛人制服)
  • Extra3: He throws up his hands, ropes come out, and he climbs up them.
    群演 3:他一扬手就吐出丝,然后他就在上面爬行。(街头采访)
  • Extra4: I see the web, his signature, and I know Spider-Man was here. The guy protects us, protects the people.
    群演 4:我看到他的蜘蛛网、标志,就知道蜘蛛人出现了。他会保护我们,保护市民。(街头采访)
  • Police: Some kind of freakyloo or something.
    警察:他不是疯子就是怪胎。(街头采访)
  • Extra5: He stinks and I don't like him.
    群演 5:他很臭而且我不喜欢他。(街头采访)
  • Criminal: Don't move, lady!
    罪犯:别动,小姐!(另一场景又一起犯罪,再次被彼得制服)
  • Extra6: Guy with eight hands. Sounds hot.
    群演 6:有八只手的男人,好性感。(街头采访)
  • Extra7: Those tights and that tight little...
    群演 7:他的紧身裤还有那小小的紧身。。。(街头采访)
  • Extra8: Dresses like a spider He looks like a bug. But we should all just give him One big hug. Look out Here comes the Spider-Man.
    群演 8:他打扮成蜘蛛,他看起来像昆虫。我们都该为他加油打气。小心,蜘蛛人来了。(街头艺人吉他弹唱)

报社对蜘蛛侠的议论:

报社对蜘蛛侠的议论
  • Jameson: "Who is Spider-Man?"
    詹姆森:”谁是蜘蛛人?“(报社老板看着报纸的头条说道)
  • Jameson: He's a criminal, that's who he is. A vigilante, a public menace. Why's he on my front page?
    詹姆森:他是个罪犯。他是个公害,他怎么会上我的头版。
  • Secretary: Mr. Jameson, your wife needs...
    秘书:詹姆森先生,你太太需要。。。(秘书在外面呼喊道)
  • Staff1: There's a page six problem.
    员工 1:第六版有问题。(推开门打断了老板的谈话)
  • Jameson: We have a page one problem. Well?
    詹姆森:头版才有问题。那么?
  • Staff2: He's news.
    员工 2:他是热门新闻。
  • Staff1: The clients can't wait.
    员工 1:客户不能等。
  • Jameson: They're about to.
    詹姆森:让他们等。
  • Staff2: He pulled six people off a subway.
    员工 2:他在地铁救了六个人。
  • Jameson: From a wreck he probably caused. Something goes wrong and he's there. Look! He's fleeing the scene.
    詹姆森:也许是他造成的灾难。哪出事他就会在哪,看!他在逃离现场。
  • Staff2: He's probably going to save somebody else. He's a hero!
    员工 2:他救了其他人,他是个英雄!
  • Jameson: Then why the mask? What's he got to hide?
    詹姆森:那干嘛带面具,他为什么要躲?
  • Secretary: She needs to know if you want chintz or chenille.
    秘书:她想要知道要用棉布还是绒布。(秘书走进了办公室)
  • Jameson: Whichever's cheaper.
    詹姆森:用便宜的那一个。
  • Staff1: It's like this: We double-booked page six. Macy's and Conway's both have...
    员工 1:是这样的:第六版预定重了,梅西百货和大卖场都要。。。(有点等不及了,插话道)
  • Staff2: We sold out four printings.
    员工 2:我们卖光 4 版了。
  • Jameson: Sold out?
    詹姆森:卖光?(对蜘蛛人的影响力感到惊讶)
  • Staff2: Every copy.
    员工 2:每一份。
  • Jameson: Tomorrow, Spider-Man, page one. Move Conway to page seven.
    詹姆森:明天头版登蜘蛛人照片,大卖场广告放第七版。
  • Staff1: That's a problem.
    员工 1:第七版放不下。
  • Jameson: Then make it page eight.
    詹姆森:那放第八版吧。
  • Staff1: That can't be done.
    员工 1:办不到。(有点尴尬)
  • Jameson: Get out!
    詹姆森:给我滚出去。(不耐烦了,员工 1 只能灰溜溜离开)
  • Staff2: We can't get a decent picture. Eddie's on it, but we can barely see him.
    员工 2:没有蜘蛛人的照片,艾迪跟了半天也拍不到。
  • Jameson: Aw, what is he, shy? If we can get Julia Roberts in a thong, we can get this weirdo.
    詹姆森:怎么,他害羞吗?若能拍到茱莉亚罗勃兹裸照,也能拍到这个怪胎。
  • Jameson: On the front page:"Cash for a Spider-Man picture."
    詹姆森:登广告说:拍到蜘蛛人就有奖金。
  • Jameson: He doesn't want to be famous? I'll make him infamous!
    詹姆森:他不想成名,我就让他声名狼藉!

彼得在街上偶遇玛丽珍:

彼得在街上偶遇玛丽珍
  • Peter: Hey!
    彼得:嘿!(彼得在街上看到玛丽珍低头迎面走过)
  • M.J.: Buzz off.
    玛丽珍:滚开。(玛丽珍刚从餐厅下班,以为是一些尾随的小混混)
  • Peter: M.J. it's me, Peter.
    彼得:玛丽珍,是我。彼得。
  • M.J.: Hi!
    玛丽珍:嗨!(抬头发现原来是彼得,有点惊讶)
  • M.J.: What are you doing around here?
    玛丽珍:你在这儿干嘛?
  • Peter: Begging for a job. How about you?
    彼得:我在找工作,你呢?
  • M.J.: I'm headed to an audition.
    玛丽珍:我正要去试镜。(不想彼得知道自己在餐厅工作)
  • Peter: An audition? So you're acting?
    彼得:试镜?你在演戏了?
  • M.J.: Yeah. I work steady. In fact, I just got off a job.
    玛丽珍:对。我有一份工作,我刚下班。
  • Peter: That's great. You're doing it. Living your dream. Glamour girl!
    彼得:太好了。你的美梦成真,大明星!
  • Owner: Your drawer was short $6! Next time, I'll take it from your check.
    餐厅老板:你的抽屉少了六块钱!下次要扣薪水。(餐厅老板走出门朝玛丽珍吼道)
  • Owner: Excuse me, Miss Watson? I'm talking to you! Hey!
    餐厅老板:对不起,华小姐?我在跟你说话。(见玛丽珍没有回应他)
  • M.J.: Yes, Enrique! Okey? I get you.
    玛丽珍:是的,恩瑞!好啦,我听到了!(没办法不回答了)
  • Owner: It better not happen no more. Don't roll your eyes at me.
    餐厅老板:下次小心点,最好不要再发生了!
  • M.J.: Some dream, huh?
    玛丽珍:梦想。。。嗯?(回过头来,揭开外衣露出里面的餐厅员工服,苦笑地看着彼得)
  • Peter: It's nothing to be embarrassed about.
    彼得:这没什么好丢脸的。
  • M.J.: Don't tell Harry.
    玛丽珍:别告诉哈利。
  • Peter: Don't tell Harry?
    彼得:别告诉哈利?
  • M.J.: Don't you guys live together? We're going out. Didn't he tell you?
    玛丽珍:你们不住在一起吗?我们正在约会,他没告诉你?
  • Peter: Oh, yeah. Right.
    彼得:喔,对!(反应还是很敏捷的)
  • M.J.: I think he'd hate the idea of my waiting tables. He'd think it was low or something.
    玛丽珍:我想他讨厌我当服务生。他觉得那有点下贱。
  • Peter: It's not low. You have a job. You know, Harry doesn't live on a little place I like to call Earth.
    彼得:不,那是你的工作。你知道,哈利并不是活在现实世界里。(打趣道)
  • M.J.: No, I guess not.
    玛丽珍:我想也是。(笑着回应)
  • M.J.: Thanks, Pete. We should catch up sometime.
    玛丽珍:谢了,彼得。我们改天再聚聚。(双方沉默了一会后,玛丽珍道谢后准备离开)
  • Peter: Let's get some lunch some evening.
    彼得:我晚上来吃午餐吧。(这话听着怎么有点怪,不知道是不是说错了)
  • Peter: I'll come by and have some of your Moondance coffee some day. And I won't tell Harry.
    彼得:改天我会来找你!我不会告诉哈利。(看着走远的玛丽珍说)
  • M.J.: Don't tell Harry.
    玛丽珍:别告诉他。(回头说了一句就离开了)
  • Peter: I won't.
    彼得:我不会。
  • Peter: I won't tell Harry.
    彼得:我不会告诉哈利。(自言自语道)

彼得回到寝室后发现奥斯本也在:

彼得回到寝室
  • Osborn: Timing's perfect. Hey.
    奥斯本:时间太完美了。嘿(正在打电话,同时给刚进门的彼得打了个招呼)
  • Osborn: Five new contracts. It'll be great.
    奥斯本:五份新合约,太棒了。
  • Harry: Norman's making his weekly inspection. Spent half of it on the phone.
    哈利:我爸爸又来巡视了。不过大半的时间花在电话上。(朝彼得无奈地说)
  • Harry: Look, man, I'm glad you're here. I need your help. I'm really lost here.
    哈利:我很高兴你在这,我需要你的帮助。
  • Harry: Are you all right?
    哈利:你没事吧?(抬头看到彼得好像心情不好)
  • Harry: You look like you just got second place in the science fair.
    哈利:你看起来像是在科学展上得了第二名。
  • Peter: I was late for work and Dr. Connors fired me.
    彼得:我上班迟到,结果被康博士开除。
  • Harry: You were late again? I don't get it. Where do you go all the time?
    哈利:你又迟到了?我不了解?你到底跑哪去了?
  • Peter: Around.
    彼得:到处跑。(敷衍道)
  • Osborn: Peter Parker. Maybe you'll tell me who she is.
    奥斯本:彼得帕克。也许你该告诉我她是谁?(打完电话了)
  • Peter: Who?
    彼得:谁?
  • Osborn: This mystery girl Harry's been dating.
    奥斯本:哈利正在约会的神秘女郎。
  • Harry: Dad.
    哈利:爸爸。(迅速打断)
  • Osborn: When do I get to meet her?
    奥斯本:什么时候我可以见她?
  • Peter: Well, sorry. Harry hasn't mentioned her.
    彼得:对不起,哈利没提过她。
  • Harry: Pete, you're probably looking for a job now, right? Dad, maybe you can help him out.
    哈利:彼得,你正在找新工作吧?爸爸也许你能帮忙。(转移话题)
  • Peter: I appreciate it, but I'll be fine.
    彼得:不用了,我自己找。
  • Osborn: I'll make a few calls.
    奥斯本:我可以打几个电话。
  • Peter: I couldn't accept it. I like to earn what I get. I'll find work.
    彼得:我不能接受,我去赚我该得的,自己找工作。
  • Osborn: I respect that. You want to make it on your own. That's great.
    奥斯本:我很佩服你。你想靠自己打天下。非常好。
  • Osborn: What other skills do you have?
    奥斯本:你还有什么才能?
  • Peter: I was thinking about photography.
    彼得:我想当摄影师。(看着桌上悬赏蜘蛛人的广告)

彼得的谋生技能:

蜘蛛侠的照片
  • Criminal: Hello.
    罪犯:你好。(镜头切换到一个罪犯正举枪对着警察)
  • Criminal: Let's go! Move it. Watch the street!
    罪犯:上吧,快!看着街上!(抢劫完后对同伴说,跟着就被蜘蛛侠制服了)
  • Peter: Cheese!
    彼得:笑一个。(彼得对着自己摆下的相机说)
  • Jameson: They're crap. Crap, crap. Megacrap. I'll give you $200.
    詹姆森:垃圾。垃圾。。。全是垃圾。我给你两百元。(此时彼得正在报社老板办公室,老板看着彼得提供的照片说)
  • Peter: That seems a little low.
    彼得:价钱有点低啊。
  • Jameson: Take them somewhere else.
    詹姆森:那就去找别人。(欲擒故纵)
  • Secretary: Your wife says the tile's out of stock.
    秘书:你太太说你订的瓷砖缺货。(秘书打电话进来)
  • Jameson: We'll put a rug there.
    詹姆森:那就铺地毯。
  • Jameson: Sit down. Give me that. Give you 300. That's the standard fee.
    詹姆森:坐下,给我看。给你三百元,这是标准价格。(看彼得站起来想走)
  • Jameson: Scrap page one. Run that.
    詹姆森:把照片刊在头版。(对旁边的员工说)
  • Staff: Headline?
    员工:标题呢?
  • Jameson: "Spider-Man: Hero or Menace? Exclusive Photos."
    詹姆森:蜘蛛人:英雄还是公害?号角日报独家照片。
  • Peter: Menace? He was protecting...
    彼得:公害?他在保护。。。
  • Jameson: You take the photos...I'll make up the headlines. Okay?
    詹姆森:你拍照就好。我负责相标题。
  • Peter: Yes, sir.
    彼得:好的,先生。
  • Jameson: Goody. Give this to the girl up front. She'll see you get paid.
    詹姆森:拿到柜台,她会付你钱。
  • Peter: I'd like a job, sir.
    彼得:我想要份工作。
  • Jameson: No jobs. Freelance. Best thing for you. You bring me more shots of that clown, mabe I'll buy them. But I never said you have a job.
    詹姆森:你只能当特聘摄影师。对你最好。你只要拍到那个跳梁小丑,我就付你钱。但我没说要给你工作。
  • Jameson: Meat. I'll send you a box of Christmas meat. Bring me more photos.
    詹姆森:我最多在新年送你一串腊肠,给我更多的照片。(说完把彼得送出门)
  • Peter: Hi.
    彼得:你好。
  • Secretary: Hi.
    秘书:你好。
  • Peter: Mr. Jameson told me to give that to you.
    彼得:詹先生要我给你这个。
  • Secretary: Welcome to the Daily Bugle.
    秘书:欢迎来到号角日报。(接过单子)
  • Peter: Thank you. I'm Peter Parker. I'm a photographer.
    彼得:谢谢你。我是彼得帕克。我是个摄影师。
  • Secretary: Yes. I can see that.
    秘书:我看的出来。(笑着说)

奥氏企业会议:

奥氏企业会议
  • Osborn: As of today...OSCORP Industries has surpassed Quest Aerospace...as the principal supplier to the United States military. In short ladies and gentlemen of the board...costs are down, revenues are up...and our stock has never been higher.
    奥斯本:从今天起。。。奥氏企业超越探索航太。。。成为美国军方的最大供应商。也就是说,各位董事。。。成本降低、利润增加。。。而我们的股票,则从来没这么高过。
  • Manager1: Wonderful news, Norman. That's why we're selling the company.
    董事 1:太好了,所以我们要把公司卖掉。
  • Osborn: What?
    奥斯本:什么?(脸上的笑容瞬间消失)
  • Manager1: Quest is recapitalizing in the wake of the bombing. Expanding. They made a tender offer we can't ignore.
    董事 1:探索航太目前正在集资扩大规模。他们开出来的条件很好。
  • Osborn: Why wasn't I told?
    奥斯本:怎么不告诉我?
  • Manager1: They don't want a power struggle with entrenched management.
    董事 1:他们不希望引起资深管理阶层斗争。
  • Manager2: The deal is off if you come with it. The board expects your resignation in 30 days.
    董事 2:如果你在的话,交易就不成立。董事会将在 30 天内签署你的辞呈。
  • Osborn: You can't do this to me.
    奥斯本:你们不能这么做。(有点慌)
  • Osborn: I started this company. You know how much I sacrificed?
    奥斯本:这公司是我一手创立的。你知道我牺牲了多少吗?(大声吼道,有点失控)
  • Osborn: Oh, Max. Please.
    奥斯本:拜托,麦克斯。(有点哀求)
  • Manager2: Norman, the board is unanimous. We're announcing the sale after the World Unity Festival. I'm sorry.
    董事 2:诺曼,董事会一致通过。我们将在世界嘉年华会后宣布。很抱歉。
  • Manager1: You're out, Norman.
    董事 1:你出局了,诺曼。
  • Osborn: Am I?
    奥斯本:是吗?(脸色有些狰狞)
* 未经同意不得转载。